|Paulo Avelino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paulo Avelino is a Filipino actor, model, singer, TV presenter who has starred in more than 2 dozen TV shows and films but is best known for his appearance in Walang Hanggan, Honesto, Bridges of Love, and Goyo: Ang Batang Heneral. Besides that, he is also notably known for the release of his eponymous EP in 2012. Paulo’s incredible skills as an actor have helped him garner a huge fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 3 million followers on Twitter.
Michael Paulo Lingbanan Avelino
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
According to sources, Paulo studied Entrepreneurial Management at Saint Louis University.
Actor, Singer, TV Presenter, Model
- Father – Roberto Puigcerver Avelino
- Mother – Jennilyn Lingbanan
- Siblings – Gabriel Avelino (Younger Brother), Honey Avelino (Older Sister), Angela Avelino (Younger Sister)
- Others – Baltazar Avelino (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Governor), Jose Avelino (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (Former Senate President)
Paulo is represented by ABS-CBN Entertainment and Star Magic.
He was previously being represented by GMA Artist Center (2006-2011).
He has released his music Universal Records.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paulo has dated –
- LJ Reyes – The couple has a son named, Ethan Akio Reyes Avelino.
- KC Concepción (2014-2015)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic & Asian)
He has Spanish ancestry on his father’s side.
- Neatly groomed
- Straight eyebrows
He has appeared in the commercials for various brands such as –
- Berocca Philippines
- Red Ribbon
- Century Tuna
Paulo Avelino Favorite Things
- Karaoke Song – The Last Waltz
- Co-Stars – Maja Salvador, Shaina Magdayao, Julia Montes
- Workouts – Chest, Core, Shoulders
Source – YouTube
Paulo Avelino Facts
- He was raised as the 2nd oldest child alongside his siblings in the Philippines.
- Paulo was born in a well-to-do family as his grandfather and great-grandfather were well-known political figures.
- His father Roberto is an influential man who is from Calbayog City, Western Samar.
- Avelino made his debut TV show appearance as a co-host on StarStruck in 2006.
- In 2018, he had announced that he would like to take a break from acting in 2019 as he had been in the showbiz for a very long time.
- He is a casual gamer and rock climber.
- Paulo once stated that besides a cup of coffee, he does not consume anything in the morning.
- He always tends to bite his lip.
- In 2019, he admitted to having contemplated suicide while he battled with depression in the past.
Featured Image By Paulo Avelino / Instagram