|Domino Kirke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1983|
Domino Kirke is an English-American singer and entrepreneur who is prominently known to be the oldest child of rock drummer Simon Kirke as well as the sister to actress, artist, and director Jemima Kirke and actress and singer-songwriter Lola Kirke. Aside from that, she is also the founder of Carriage House Birth.
Domino Suzy Kirke
She has born on c. December 17, 1983.
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
She attended the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School, from where she studied classical voice and piano.
- Father – Simon Kirke (Rock Drummer)
- Mother – Lorraine Dellal (Boutique Owner)
- Siblings – Jemima Kirke (Younger Sister) (Actress, Artist, Director), Lola Kirke (Younger Sister) (Actress, Singer, Songwriter), Simon Creagor (Brother) (d. 2017)
- Others – Jack Dellal (Maternal Grandfather) (Property Investor), Rafaella Israel Mosberg (Neice), Memphis Kirke Mosberg (Nephew), Gregory Morris (Half-Brother) (Commercial Photographer)
Pop, Rock, Pop/Rock
She has released her music with a number of record labels including Fun Machine.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Domino has dated –
- Morgan O’Kane – Kirke and musician Morgan O’Kane have one child together – a boy named Cassius (b. 2009).
- Penn Badgley (2014-Present) – Actor and musician Penn Badgley started dating Domino in 2014. Later, on February 27, 2017, the couple tied the knot at the New York courthouse. After having suffered a miscarriage twice, Domino gave birth to their first child, a boy, who was born on September 20, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Iraqi Mizrahi Jewish and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s sides and English and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side.
- She has several tattoos across her body.
- Beautiful eyes
Domino Kirke Facts
- Her mother named her after the bounty hunter Domino Harvey.
- Domino’s father is the drummer for the hard rock bands Free and Bad Company. It was he who instilled an interest in music and taught Domino as well.
- She was only 9 years old when she began performing at plays and operas. At the same time, Kirke was also part of a choir.
- After spending her adolescent years in England, Domino relocated to New York City, where she developed her vocals and also learned to play the piano.
- In 2004, Domino’s mother Lorraine started the New York vintage clothing store in SoHo that is known as the Geminola boutique.
- Kirke was 17 years old when she was discovered at a performance at Joe’s Pub by producer Andres Levin.
- In the past, she and New York City-based filmmaker and musician Jordan Galland formed the band DOMINO. As of 2020, the band consisted of the members Timo Ellis who played the drums, percussion, bass, and guitar as well as Jorge Elbrecht who plays the guitar, bass, and keyboards. Aside from that, the past members of the band were Jordan Galland, bassist David Muller, and drummer Sam Koppelman.
- She has collaborated with a number of artists and bands including Dopo Yume and Mark Ronson.
Featured Image By Domino Kirke / Instagram