|Joshua Kushner Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1985|
Joshua Kushner is a businessman and investor who is credited for being the co-founder of a health insurance start-up named Oscar Health (the company was worth $2.7 billion in 2016) and for being the managing partner of Thrive Capital (started in 2009). He is the younger brother of Jared Kushner who has served as the senior advisor of Donald Trump when he was the US President.
Livingston, New Jersey, United States
Joshua graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard University in 2008.
He then completed his MBA from the Harvard Business School in 2011.
- Father – Charles Kushner (Real Estate Mogul)
- Mother – Seryl Stadtmauer
- Siblings – Jared Kushner (Older Brother) (Real Estate Developer and Investor, publisher, and senior advisor to the 45th US President Donald Trump)
- Others – Ivanka Trump (Sister-in-law) (Fashion Model, Socialite, Businesswoman), Murray Kushner (Uncle) (Real Estate Developer), Marc Kushner (Cousin) (Architect, Entrepreneur, Author)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm (Approx)
85 kg or 187 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joshua Kushner has dated –
- Karlie Kloss (2012-Present) – Joshua started dating Victoria’s Secret model Karlie Kloss in 2012. They managed to keep their relationship firmly under wraps until the summer of 2013. Their first public appearance came at the US open and while taking a walk in downtown Manhattan. In July 2018, it was reported that they had got engaged. On October 18, 2018, the couple got married. He went to South Africa for the honeymoon with Karlie in December 2018. The couple is expecting their first child together in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Polish ancestry on his father’s side.
Best Known For
- Being the Presidential senior advisor, Jared Kushner’s younger brother.
- Being in a relationship with the American model Karlie Kloss.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known. But, he has a lean body which can be attributed to his careful eating habits.
Joshua Kushner Facts
- In his sophomore year at Harvard, he became the founding executive editor of a student publication called Scene, which was sponsored by clothing giant, Brooks Brothers.
- Despite his brother being a close advisor of Republican President Donald Trump, he is a lifelong Democrat and probably voted for Trump’s rival Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential elections.
- In 2009, he founded Thrive Capital, a venture capital and private equity firm that has raised funds for esteemed organizations such as Princeton University.
- In 2017, the prestigious Forbes magazine included him on the list of “30 Under 30: All-Star Alumni”, which featured the new generation individuals that are leading the revolution in their field.
- In 2012, he co-founded a health insurance start-up, Oscar Health, which was valued at $2.7 billion in 2016.
- In 2015, he collaborated with his older brother Jared and close friend Ryan Williams to establish a technology platform, Cadre.
- In February 2017, he was in talks with baseball team Miami Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria to buy his team for around $1.6 billion.
- Follow him on Instagram.