|Danielle Bradbery Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1996|
Danielle Bradbery is an American singer who rose to fame as she won the 4th season of NBC’s The Voice in 2013, becoming the youngest artist to win the competition. On November 25, 2013, she released her self-titled debut studio album which included songs like The Heart of Dixie, Young in America, My Day, Daughter of a Workin’ Man, Dance Hall, I Will Never Forget You, Wild Boy, Never Like This, Yellin’ from the Rooftop, and others. She then released her 2nd studio album titled I Don’t Believe We’ve Met on December 1, 2017.
Danielle Simone Bradbery
Houston, Texas, United States
Danielle attended Cypress Ranch High School in Cypress, Texas.
- Father – Danny Keith Bradbery
- Mother – Gloria Redden Martinez
- Siblings – Monica Bradbery (Older Sister)
- Others – Donald Joe Bradbery (Paternal Grandfather), Patsy Ruth Tidwell (Paternal Grandmother), Lee Wayne Redden (Maternal Grandfather), Ana Gloria Avila (Maternal Grandmother)
Danielle Bradbery has been signed with –
- G-Major Management
- Essential Broadcast Media, LLC, Public Relations Agency, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Big Machine Records, BMLG Records, Republic Records
Her net worth had been $300 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Danielle Bradbery is of English, Mexican/Spanish, and some Irish descent.
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Skechers (December 2013)
Best Known For
Winning the NBC’s reality television singing competition The Voice in 2013.
Danielle released a self-titled debut album on November 25, 2013, via Big Machine Records. It charted at #5 in the USA’s Top Country Albums list and at #19 in Billboard 200. It made a total sales of around 122,000 in the United States.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was definitely the singing reality show The Voice in 2013. She won the fourth season of this show broadcast on NBC.
Danielle Bradbery Facts
- She released a song titled “The Heart of Dixie” in 2013, which is a part of her debut album.
- Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Taylor Swift, and Miranda Lambert are some of her musical influences.
- The country singer likes to listen to a variety of music such as hip-hop, pop, R&B, and Spanish.
- She did a “Beat This Summer Tour” in 2013 and “We’re Not Invisible Tour” in 2014.
- Till now, she has done numerous charity concerts; one of which is the Ryan Seacrest Foundation.
- In 2013, after winning The Voice, she became the youngest ever winner to win the show.
- In August 2017, she appeared as herself in an episode titled Reasons to Quit of the musical soap opera television series Nashville.
- She has never received any vocal training formally.
- Her 2nd studio album I Don’t Believe We’ve Met was released on December 1, 2017, and Rolling Stone praised the album, with writer Luke Levenson commenting, “With crisp production overseen by songwriter Josh Kerr and confessional lyrics, I Don’t Believe We’ve Met challenges any notion people had of the wide-eyed, Blake Shelton-coached ingénue from four years ago.” The album ranked at number #6 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #41 on the US Billboard 200 chart.