|Danielle Bradbery Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1996|
Danielle Simone Bradbery
League City, Texas, U.S.
Danielle attended Cypress Ranch High School in Cypress, Texas.
- Father – Danny Bradbery
- Mother – Gloria Martinez
- Siblings – Monica Bradbery (Older Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Skechers (December 2013)
Best Known For
Winning the NBC’s reality television singing competition The Voice in 2013.
Danielle released a self-titled debut album on November 25, 2013, via Big Machine Records. It charted at #5 in the USA’s Top Country Albums’ list and at #19 in Billboard 200. It made a total sales of around 122,000 in the United States.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was definitely the singing reality show The Voice in 2013. She won the fourth season of this show broadcast on NBC.
Danielle Bradbery Facts
- She released a song titled “The Heart of Dixie” in 2013, which is a part of her debut album.
- Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, and Miranda Lambert are her musical influences.
- The country singer likes to listen to a variety of music such as hip-hop, pop, R&B, and Spanish.
- In 2013, she did a “Beat This Summer Tour” and “We’re Not Invisible Tour” in 2014.
- Till now, she has done numerous charity concerts; one of which is the Ryan Seacrest Foundation.
- In 2013, after winning The Voice, she became the youngest ever winner to win the show.
- She has never received any vocal training formally.