|Alan Stokes Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1996|
Alan Stokes is a popular American Instagram star, YouTuber, social media personality, actor, and dancer who is known for being one-half of the popular Stokes twins duo. He is older than his identical twin, Alex Stokes, by only 2 minutes and they collaborate on various social media platforms. They started their YouTube channel, titled Stokes Twins, on April 11, 2008, but uploaded their very first video, an Instagram Q&A video, years later on May 21, 2017. According to his brother, Alan Stokes is the one who is more popular amongst their friends, family members, and fans although Alex in the one who does all the hard work. The only way to distinguish between the twins is by checking the mole that Alex has near his right eye and the birthmark on Alan’s neck. Most of their friends often confuse the one for the another and even their father finds it hard enough to distinguish between the two. They have often used this to their advantage and have fooled people around them and have also put blames on one another. Alan has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 25k followers on Twitter. The channel, Stokes Twins, has also accumulated more than 1.8 million subscribers and its videos have garnered more than 100 million views.
Hollywood, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Instagram Star, YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Actor, Dancer
- Siblings – Alex Stokes (Younger Identical Twin) (Instagram Star, YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Actor, Dancer)
Alan Stokes is managed by AMP Studios, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alan Stokes has dated –
- Sasha Spilberg (2017) – It was rumored that Alan Stokes went out with Russian YouTuber and social media star, Sasha Spilberg, in the year 2017. However, nothing of the sort was confirmed by either Alan or Sasha and they have both also appeared in one another’s videos a couple of times.
- Carrington Durham (2018) – In 2018, it was speculated that Alan Stokes was dating the Instagram star, model, and actress, Carrington Durham. The duo also posted a lot of their pictures on Instagram and was seen together on various occasions. Carrington Durham was also the prom date for Alan’s very first prom which he attended in May 2018 and he uploaded a picture of the two on his Instagram as well. She has also been a part of several of his videos.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Alan Stokes is half-Chinese.
- Long neck
- Toned physique
- Dimpled smile
- Chiseled facial features
- Birthmark on his neck
Best Known For
- Uploading fun pictures and videos with his twin, Alex, and their friends on Instagram
- His collaborative channel, titled Stokes Twins, that he operates with his younger twin on which they upload videos based on Q&As, pranks, challenges, Kpop, and other engaging stuff. The channel has garnered an impressive fan base of more than 1.8 million subscribers with the videos having more than 100 million views.
- Having accumulated a huge social media fan base for himself with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 25k followers on Twitter
First Web Show
Alan Stokes made his first web show appearance as Roscoe in an episode, titled Twinz, of the family series, Afterschooled, in 2018.
Alan Stokes works out on a regular basis which is quite obvious from his enviable physique and well-toned abs.
Alan Stokes Favorite Things
- Person – Alex Stokes
- Part About Having A Twin – Knowing that he has got someone like a best friend who is there for him 24*7
- Food – Salad
Alan Stokes Facts
- While growing up, Alan Stokes had an Alaskan Malamute dog named Sheeba.
- He is older than his identical twin, Alex, by just 2 minutes.
- Just like his twin, he also loves to have pineapple on his pizza.
- Alan Stokes has watched the Netflix teen drama series, 13 Reasons Why, based on Jay Asher’s novel of the same name.
- He loves both the beaches as well as the mountains.
- His biggest fear is either drowning in an ocean or swimming deep in an ocean.
- When asked by a fan whether he would kill Alex for 10 million dollars, he replied that he would not kill him even for 10 billion dollars. Later, just to annoy Alex, he ended up saying that he would kill Alex for 10 dollars.
- If Alan Stokes had to describe Alex in just one word, he would describe him as lazy.
- Alan once went out with a girl while already knowing that she liked Alex.
- Alan believes that Alex is the smarter of the twins as he is a bit of a nerd.
- It has been revealed in one of their YouTube videos that Alan sometimes trash-talks Alex behind his back.
- If he could, Alan Stokes would probably date a fan.
- He somewhere believes that he is the twin with a better overall personality.
- He does not think that he is the more selfish of the twins.
- Alan Stokes believes that as compared to Alex, he is funnier.
- He has said in a YouTube video that if the twins were held hostages and one of them had to die for the other one to survive, he would probably not die for Alex. However, he has said that he would take a bullet for Alex if he knew he would not die after that.
- He created his collaborative YouTube channel, titled Stokes Twins, with his brother on April 11, 2008, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on May 21, 2017, was an Instagram Q&A video.
- He, along with his brother, once took a break from YouTube for a certain period of time because it was not easy for them to come up with new ideas as frequently as it was required to run their YouTube channel.
- Between cats and dogs, Alan Stokes would definitely choose dogs.
- He loves it when his fans approach him for pictures or just a simple hug while he is around doing his business.
- Alex has often used his pictures to impress girls.
- He can eat an entire pizza by himself.
- He is kind of a spendthrift and goes on buying things that he does not even need.
- Out of the two brothers, Alan Stokes is more likely to have a secret identity.
- He has been a member of the social media group named Sunset Park along with Ethan Bradberry, Alex Stokes, Coby Persin, Moe Bradberry, Moe Adams, and Andrew Davila.
- He is close friends with Brent Rivera, Caleb Burton, Lexi Hensler, Shane Mendes, Andrew Davila, Maverick Baker, Cash Baker, Eva Gutowski, Ben Azelart, and Sydney Serena.
- Alan Stokes attended the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards along with Alex Stokes and Ben Azelart in 2018 and they surprised their fans with their style sense as they did not wear shirts under their jackets.
- As compared to Alex, Alan is more likely to cry after watching a funny video.
- He is the more responsible twin.
- Sometimes, Alan Stokes texts the wrong person. However, he has also texted the wrong person on purpose just to see their reaction.
- Both the twins were also cast in a recurring role in the supernatural thriller web series, Light as a Feather, in 2019. It starred actors such as Liana Liberato, Haley Ramm, Ajiona Alexus, Brent Rivera, Dorian Brown Pham, Dylan Sprayberry, and Peyton List.
- Despite all their sibling rivalries, Alan stood by Alex when he suffered some major health issues around February 2019 and had to go through surgery.
- In January 2021, FaZe Rug accused Alan and his brother of copying the thumbnail from one of his YouTube videos titled “Testing Viral TikTok Gadgets”, which they used in a similar video titled “Testing VIRAL TikTok Gadgets To See If They Work!”.
Featured Image by Alan Stokes / Instagram