Cole Mitchell Sprouse
Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy
Cole Sprouse went to the Laurel Springs High School and graduated in 2010.
He then got admission at the New York University. However, he decided to defer his studies for a year and in 2011, he got enrolled at the NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study, which allows students to create a course according to their interests and requirements. In 2015, he graduated from NYU.
- Father – Matthew Sprouse (English Teacher)
- Mother – Melanie Wright (English Teacher)
- Siblings – Dylan Sprouse (Older Twin Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Jonine Booth Wright (Grandmother) (Drama Teacher, Actress)
Cole Sprouse is represented by Principato Young Entertainment.
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cole Sprouse has dated –
- Milly Rosso – Cole dated British actress Milly Rosso. They were reported to have grown close while shooting for the TV series, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. He was also linked up with Milly’s twin sister, Becky, but those rumors proved to be baseless.
- Erin Barr (2007-2008) – In 2007, Sprouse started going out with Wisconsin native, Erin Barr, who has shown off her fashion collections at the New York Fashion week. After dating for about a year, they decided to go separate ways in 2008.
- Sophie Oda (2009) – Cole hooked up with singer and performer, Sophie Oda in February 2009. Their relationship didn’t last for more than a month.
- Katelyn Pippy (2009) – In the early months of 2009, Cole was in a relationship with actress Katelyn Pippy. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months.
- Kathleen Herles (2009) – Cole had a short-lived affair with voice actress, Kathleen Herles in June 2009.
- Maiara Walsh (2009) – In the latter half of 2009, Cole was RUMORed to be going out with Brazilian-American actress, Maiara Walsh.
- Bree Morgan (2013-2015) – Cole started going out with Bree Morgan in 2013 after having met her at the New York University. They share a common passion for gaming and hence, attended a number of gaming events together. Their relationship reportedly ended in 2015.
- Lili Reinhart (2017-Present) – In July 2017, Riverdale co-stars Lili Reinhart and Cole started dating each other. They were spotted kissing at the Entertainment Weekly‘s Comic-Con. She was also wearing Cole’s maroon blazer at the event.
Race / Ethnicity
Cole Sprouse has Scottish, English, German and Danish ancestry.
However, he had to dye his hair with dark shades for his role of Jughead in Riverdale.
Cole Sprouse has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Danimals Crush Cup (2009; alongside his brother, Dylan).
- Disney Adventures All-Stars
- Disney Blu-ray
- SoulSilver Version Games for Nintendo
- Pokémon HeartGold for Nintendo DS
Best Known For
- Being cast as Jughead Jones in the teen drama series, Riverdale, which is based on the popular Archie Comics.
- Playing the role of Cody Martin in the drama TV series, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
In 1999, Cole made his film debut in the role of Julian McGrath in Adam Sandler starrer comedy movie, Big Daddy.
First TV Show
From 1993 to 1998, Cole made his first TV show appearance as Patrick Kelly in ABC series, Grace under Fire.
Cole Sprouse Favorite Things
- Movie – Harold and Maude (1971)
Source – IMDb
Cole Sprouse Facts
- Along with his twin brother, he made his acting debut at the age of 8 months in a TV commercial for a diaper brand.
- In his interviews, he has honestly admitted that he has no real passion for acting and if his mother hadn’t got him in diaper advert due to monetary needs, he might never have become an actor.
- One of his reasons behind getting the college education was to fade out of the limelight for a brief period with some poise and grace.
- In 2011, he worked as an event photographer with Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles.
- He is an aspiring fashion and travel photographer and regularly posts his work on his social media accounts.
- His first name has been inspired by pianist and jazz singer, Nat King Cole.
- He is fifteen minutes younger than his twin brother, Dylan.
- Along with his brother, he inked a licensing agreement with Dualstar Entertainment to create Sprouse Bros merchandise, which included comics’ book series, personal hygiene line, and clothing line.
- The Simon & Schuster publisher house has released two books of the series titled as Sprouse Bros. 47 R.O.N.I.N. The Sprouse brothers were portrayed as James Bond-style secret agents in the books.
- In 2012, he was made International Ambassador of the Koyamada Foundation along with his brother. They had to travel to Japan for charity and social activism work for the foundation.
- When he received a script for the role of Jughead Jones, he was working in an archaeology lab in New York City.
- Connect with Cole on Instagram and Twitter.