|Andrew Davila Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 2000|
Andrew Davila is an American social media personality and YouTube star who is known for uploading pictures and fun videos along with his friends on Instagram. He also uploads engaging videos based on challenges, pranks, Q&As, and much more on his eponymous YouTube channel which he created on August 18, 2014. Apart from this, Andrew Davila is also a member of the social media group named Sunset Park while the other members of the group are Alan Stokes, Alex Stokes, Sam Dezz, Coby Persin, Okaymoe, and Ethan Bradberry. Sunset Park‘s YouTube channel was created on February 24, 2017, and has amassed more than 100k subscribers and more than 15 million views on its videos. Andrew Davila has also garnered a huge social media fan base for himself with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Twitter, and more than 40k subscribers on his YouTube channel.
Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details related to Andrew Davila’s academic background are not known.
Social Media Personality, YouTube Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Karla Davila
- Siblings – Andrew Davila has a younger brother and a younger sister.
Andrew Davila is represented by AMP Studios, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew Davila has not dated anyone publicly yet and mostly prefers to keep his private life away from the spotlight. Therefore, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life and relationship history.
However, he has revealed in one of his YouTube videos that he likes girls who have a sense of humor and are outgoing, adventurous, and confident as well as who love to travel.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Dimpled smile
- Pierced ear
- Chiseled facial features
Andrew Davila has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Posting pictures and fun videos along with his friends on Instagram as well as for uploading videos based on Q&As, challenges, and his daily life on his self titled YouTube channel
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base as he enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Twitter, and more than 40k subscribers on his YouTube channel
- Being a member of one of the famous social media groups named Sunset Park alongside Alan Stokes, Alex Stokes, Sam Dezz, Coby Persin, Okaymoe, and Ethan Bradberry. They upload videos based on challenges, pranks, Q&As, and many more interesting topics on the channel which was created on February 24, 2017, and has amassed more than 100k subscribers and more than 15 million views on its videos.
Andrew Davila maintains a toned physique by leading an active lifestyle and often flaunts his body in shirtless pictures.
Andrew Davila Favorite Things
- One Of His Favorite Songs – “In My Feelings” by Drake
- Musical Artists – Justin Bieber, Post Malone, Travis Scott
Source – YouTube
Andrew Davila Facts
- He joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on August 18, 2014, and the channel has accumulated more than a million views on its videos.
- Andrew Davila has revealed in one of his YouTube videos that he has been nervous about his first kiss.
- He is friends with several social media personalities which include Sebastian Sanchez, Alex Stokes, Alan Stokes, Brent Rivera, Ben Azelart, Caleb Burton, Mason Fulp, Tanner Witt, Solomon Berg, Lexi Rivera, Sam Dezz, Coby Persin, Okaymoe, and Ethan Bradberry.
- Andrew Davila has said in one of his YouTube videos that he likes making videos with his friend, Sebastian Sanchez.
- He likes playing soccer and if he had to make a choice between either becoming a soccer player or a YouTuber, he would probably try to be both.
- His most embarrassing memory was when one of his friends convinced their teacher to play one of Andrew’s YouTube videos on the class projector.
- When asked in one of his Q&A videos that if he could travel anywhere, where would he go, Andrew Davila answered that he would love to go to the moon and just chill there.
- He has said that if he gets a chance then he would definitely date a fan.
- Follow Andrew Davila on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Andrew Davila / Instagram