|Marco Borghi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 2002|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Marco Borghi is an American content creator on TikTok with the username poloboy who rose to fame after sharing comedy skits and clips, that included his impersonations of NYC Whiteboys. Marco gained further popularity by becoming a member of the app’s collaborative group The University of Diversity, as well as its content creator group The House Nobody Asked For, and went on to garner more than 5.5 million followers on it.
New York, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Arielle Rodriguez – He has been in a relationship with Arielle Rodriguez with whom he has a child.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian and American descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Moles on his face
- Defined jawline
Marco Borghi Favorite Things
- Friends – Matt Pettitto and Mattia Polibio, having tagged them in a clip captioned as “Italians know”
Source – TV Over Mind
Marco Borghi Facts
- He has recalled having a lot of fun in his childhood being outdoors in the winter. He had enjoyed dragging people in a sled across the snow, following a huge storm in New York City.
- Marco had first started out as an Instagram model when he would regularly upload pictures on his page that focused on his clothes as well as lifestyle, which made him gain a decent social media following. He has stayed active on Instagram where he has continued posting stunning modeling photographs of himself, and as of August 2021, he has amassed more than 540k followers on his account.
- He has been roommates with his co-creative Tyler Funke.
- Borghi has liked using the term “simp” when referring to men in his videos.
- He has posted a large amount of content on the University of Diversity channel after joining it. He had liked how the group of content creators had wanted to collaborate on a platform that would enable people like them from all the different races to be included, as the other channels in TikTok had mainly consisted of creators from white backgrounds.
- Marco has disclosed that in 2018, he had made his first fashion splurge, without the assistance of his parents by splurging on a $300 designer belt by MCM. He had, however, regretted it later on realizing that it had been an immature financial decision as at the time he was making around $500 a week, and so the purchase was way out of his budget. He has gone on to point out that he has always taken good care of his clothes and has not indulged in excessive shopping.
- Marco has been known for posting videos of himself mocking the stereotypes of different races. Although the clips have been appreciated by many of his fans, some have regarded them to be racially insensitive. His comic video mocking singer Lizzo had led to a huge uproar, especially among her followers.
- Borghi has been ranked among other famous TikTok stars such as Addison Rae Easterling and has been featured in the 2020 NBA All-Star games.
- He has considered showering and washing the legs well, as important things every young man should do before leaving home, in order to look and stay fresh longer.
Featured Image by Polo / Instagram