|Rick Yune Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rick Yune is a talented Korean-American actor, screenwriter, producer, martial artist, and former model. He is most recognized for his roles in Snow Falling on Cedars (1999), The Fast and the Furious (2001), James Bond franchise Die Another Day (2002), Ninja Assassin (2009), The Man with the Iron Fists (2012), and Olympus Has Fallen (2013).
Washington, D.C., United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rick Yune studied at Our Lady of Good Counsel High School in Silver Spring, Maryland, and St. John’s College High School. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania‘s Wharton School of Business in Philadelphia with a degree in Finance in 1994.
Actor, Screenwriter, Producer, Martial Artist, Former Model
- Father – Taeho Yune
- Mother – Wonhui Park
- Siblings – Karl Yune (Younger Brother) (Actor)
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rick Yune has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Korean descent.
- High cheekbones
- Wavy hair
Rick Yune Favorite Things
- Film – Léon: The Professional (1994)
Source – IMDb
Rick Yune Facts
- He is a skilled martial artist and practices many forms of it.
- He is also a former Golden Gloves boxer.
- At the age of 19, he qualified for the Olympic Trials in Taekwondo.
- Before starting his acting career, he worked as a Hedgefund Trader on Wall Street.
- He is the first Asian-American to be featured as a model for Versace and Ralph Lauren‘s Polo Sport.
- He changed his last name from “Yun” to “Yune” for Screen Actors Guild (SAG) purposes.
- In 2002, he was included in People magazine’s list of “Sexiest Men”.
- He is one of the board members of the Austrian international non-governmental organization called the Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation.
- He has also been the ambassador for the Princess Charlene Foundation of Monaco.
Featured Image by Rick Yune / Twitter