Jacques Webster Jr.
Travis, Travi$ Scott
Houston, Texas, United States
Travis went to the University of Texas at San Antonio. But, he dropped out of the university after two years in his sophomore year because he wanted to focus on his music career.
Rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer
- Father – was a businessman.
- Mother – worked for AT&T.
- Siblings – He has two siblings – a brother and a sister.
Travis Scott is represented by Tomas Agency, Inc.
Hip hop, trap, R&B
Vocals, drum machine, keyboard
Grand Hustle Records, Epic Records, Very GOOD Beats, UMPG, Cactus Jack
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm (Approx)
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Travis Scott has dated –
- Chantel Jeffries (2015) – Scott had a short-lived affair with model Chantel Jeffries in 2015. They had grown close after he had cast her in the 90210 music video. Chantel was pictured at most of his shows in September 2015.
- Rihanna (2015-2016) – Travis had a very hot and cold relationship with pop singer Rihanna. The rumors of them being a couple first started circulating by end of September 2015 when they were pictured at several events together including Roc Nation’s block party and a private party at Up & Down. After that, they left the Gramercy Theatre together after he had performed at the venue. It was said that Rihanna had been in attendance for three nights in a row. In October, they were caught making out in a nightclub in Paris, where she was attending a fashion week. However, in spring of 2016, Rihanna started a highly publicized affair with Canadian rapper Drake. But, in November, it was reported that she had got back together with Travis after he was caught sneaking into her hotel.
- Karrueche Tran (2016) – Travis Scott was RUMORed to have hooked up with model and actress Karrueche Tran after they were pictured putting up a loved-up front at the New York Fashion Week. They attended two fashion shows together and were even spotted hugging and kissing in the VIP enclosure after the Vera Wang show on September 12.
- Kendall Jenner (2016) – Travis was rumored to be in a relationship with model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner in the last week of September 2016 when they were spotted leaving a New York City restaurant after a late night date. In November, Kendall spent a lot of time with Travis at her star-studded birthday party at the Los Angeles hotspot Delilah.
- Kylie Jenner (2017-Present) – In April 2017, reality star Kylie Jenner and Travis started dating each other. On February 1, 2018, Kylie and Travis welcomed their first child together, daughter Stormi Webster.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short dreadlocks hairdo
- Gold plated teeth
- Numerous tattoos
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34.5 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Travis Scott has starred in the TV commercials for
- Beats Audio Wireless
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The popularity and commercial success of his studio album, Rodeo.
- Being a popular fashion and cultural icon in the Hip Hop industry.
Travis released his debut studio album Rodeo in 2015 which peaked at #3 on Billboard 200 and #1 on Top Rap Albums in the U.S.
Travis has not been seen in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2013, Travis guest appeared as himself in the musical series RapFix Live as himself.
Travis Scott’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Travis Scott Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Kid Cudi
- Drink – Snapple Fruit Punch
Source – The Boom Box
Travis Scott Facts
- Travis started playing drums at the age of 3 after his father bought him a set.
- He also took piano lessons but quit playing piano because he wasn’t able to make impression on girls with it.
- He got interested in playing beats after listening to Kanye West’s music. He was 16 years old back then.
- Although his father himself was a musician, he wasn’t thrilled with Travis pursuing a career in music industry. They often used to get in fist fights in front of Scott’s friends.
- His stage moniker is inspired by his favorite uncle, who was named Travis. Scott looked up to him and was impressed by his business decisions.
- His parents cut him off after they found out that he had dropped out of college and was using college money to fund his music career.
- While in high school, he sacrificed his bed to set up a makeshift studio. He used to sleep on his chair instead.
- Visit his official website @ travisscott.com.
- Listen to Travis on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube VEVO, and iTunes.