|Sierra Haschak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 2003|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sierra Haschak is an American dancer, singer, actress, social media personality, theatre artist, Instagram star, and YouTuber who is best known for being the one-fourth of the famous siblings’ group named the Haschak Sisters which has been one of the most famous YouTube groups dedicated to dance and has also amassed huge popularity on social media with more than 8 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter. The group started its YouTube journey as it uploaded its first-ever video, titled “Kanye West – Clique (Haschak Sisters & MattyBRaps Cover)”, on April 13, 2015, and has also released a number of songs such as Get Away, Gossip Girl, Girls Rule the World, Slumber Party, Show Me What You Got, Nah Nah Nah, Like a Girl, Boys Are so Ugh, Diary, Two More Minutes, Daddy Says No, Colors, Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better, Perfect for Me, Hush, All My Money on You, and Girl Power. Sierra Haschak started dancing at a very young age and has also appeared in shows such as America’s Got Talent and Dancing with the Stars. Moreover, she has also branched out as an actress and has also appeared in a couple of films. Sierra has also amassed an impressive fan base for herself on social media as she enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram. Also, the Haschak Sisters also share a close bond with MattyBRaps who has appeared in several of their videos and they have also been a part of the collaborative channel named Funniflix which also includes the likes of MattyB, Sarah Grace Morris, Ivey Meeks, Liv Shumbres, and Kate Cadogan.
Sierra Lily Haschak
California, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Sierra Haschak has taken dance lessons at Temecula Dance Company where she learned different dance styles such as tap, jazz, lyrical, ballet, and hip hop.
Dancer, Singer, Social Media Personality, Theatre Artist, Actress, Instagram Star, YouTuber
- Father – John Haschak (Temecula Dance Company’s ‘Tapping Dads’)
- Mother – Kathi Haschak (Studio Manager at Temecula Dance Company)
- Siblings – Gracie Haschak (Older Sister) (Dancer, Singer, Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, YouTuber), Madison Haschak (Older Sister) (Dancer, Singer, Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, YouTuber), Olivia Haschak (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Singer, Social Media Personality, Theatre Artist, Instagram Star, YouTuber)
Sierra Haschak is represented by MattyB, LLC.
As a part of the Haschak Sisters, Sierra Haschak has released her songs via MattyB, LLC.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sierra Haschak often wears colored contact lens.
- Curly hair
- Charming smile
- Deep-set eyes
- Pierced ears
Best Known For
- Being a member of the siblings’ group, Haschak Sisters, which has gained an immense social media popularity with more than 8 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter
- Having uploaded a number of music video covers, as a part of Haschak Sisters, of several popular songs such as Clique and Gold Digger (ft. Jamie Foxx) by Kanye West, Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars), Worth It by Fifth Harmony (ft. Kid Ink), Wannabe by Spice Girls, What Do You Mean and Sorry by Justin Bieber, Me Too by Meghan Trainor, and Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
- Having been a member of the collaborative YouTube channel, Funniflix, alongside her sisters and artists such as MattyB, Sarah Grace Morris, Ivey Meeks, Liv Shumbres, Kate Cadogan, Justin Bradford, Ava Davis, and Mimi Drabik
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base for herself with more than 500k followers on Instagram
As a Singer
Being a member of the Haschak Sisters, Sierra Haschak released her first single, Daddy Says No, in March 2016 via MattyB, LLC.
The group has also released a number of other songs which include the likes of Get Away, Gossip Girl, Girls Rule the World, Slumber Party, Pretty Girl, When a Girl Likes a Boy, Show Me What You Got, Nah Nah Nah, Like a Girl, Boys Are so Ugh, Diary, Two More Minutes, Colors, Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better, Perfect for Me, Hush, All My Money on You, Girl Power, Ponytail, and several others.
In 2014, Sierra Haschak made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of an orphan in the musical comedy film, Annie, which starred the likes of Jamie Foxx, Quvenzhané Wallis, Rose Byrne, Bobby Cannavale, and Cameron Diaz. However, Sierra was not credited for her role.
First TV Show
Sierra Haschak made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on an episode of the popular reality talent show competition series, America’s Got Talent, in July 2008.
Sierra Haschak stays fit and healthy by leading an active lifestyle. Also, all her dance practices help her stay toned.
Sierra Haschak Favorite Things
- Animal – Panda or a zebra
- Food – Any type of meat
- Candies – Peanut M&M’s, Pretzel M&M’s
- Singer – Taylor Swift
- Color – Mint Green, Sky Blue, Pink
- Music Video Shot By The Haschak Sisters – Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars)
- Drink From Starbucks – Hot chocolate with no whip and chocolate chips on top
- Style Of Dance – Jazz, Hip hop or Musical Theater
- Chips – Lays
- Hairstyle – Wearing her hair down
- Subject In School – Mathematics
- TV Channel – Disney
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, IMDb
Sierra Haschak Facts
- Sierra Haschak was only 2 years old when she started dancing.
- Her last name ‘Haschak’ is correctly pronounced as ‘Hash-cheque’.
- She is from Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States.
- Growing up, Sierra Haschak has been a bright student securing straight A’s and has also revealed in one of her YouTube videos that she has a habit of getting ahead on her homework so that not much is left for later.
- In 2015, the Haschak Sisters started to upload their music videos online and they were all less than 15 years old at that time.
- People often confuse Sierra to be Olivia’s twin but that’s certainly not the case as she is, in fact, almost 2 years older than Olivia.
- She took part in her first solo competition when she was only 2 years old.
- Her mother is seldom seen in her videos and pictures because she is camera shy.
- The YouTube channel titled, Haschak Sisters, was created on February 5, 2008, and the videos on the channel have garnered more than 4 billion views. The first video that was uploaded on the channel on April 13, 2015, was titled “Kanye West – Clique (Haschak Sisters & MattyBRaps Cover)”. Usually, the videos on the channel are based on DIYs, pranks, challenges, music, dance, and things from their daily lives.
- When asked to choose between heels and flats, Sierra Haschak said that she likes them both because while flats are more comfortable, heels are dressier.
- If she had to choose between swimming in a pool of pudding and swimming in a pool of jello, she would choose to swim in a pool of jello.
- The sisters have 2 dogs, named Chickie and Rosie, and 2 fishes, named Twilight and Sunshine.
- Sierra Haschak has revealed in one of her videos that she likes the iPhone more than Blackberry.
- If she can be a cartoon character for a day, she would love to be Minnie Mouse.
- In a video, her sisters have described Sierra as a helpful person.
- She is the pickiest eater amongst the Haschak sisters.
- She is a Star Wars fan.
- In 2018, the Haschak Sisters were featured in the song titled Little Bit by rapper MattyBRaps.
- Sierra Haschak has been cast as a dancer in a stage production of The Nutcracker.
- In 2013, she won the High Gold Award after she gave a performance in Hall of Fame Nationals (Las Vegas).
- The middle names of the Haschak siblings are the names of flowers.
- Her hobbies include reading and coloring.
- Sierra Haschak also appeared in an episode, titled The Finals: Part 1, of the dance competition television series, Dancing with the Stars, in November 2014.
- The Haschak Sisters have also launched their merchandise.
- Follow Haschak Sisters on YouTube, Instagram, iTunes, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Follow Sierra Haschak on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sierra Haschak / Instagram