|Mimi Drabik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 2001|
Mimi Drabik is an American YouTuber and singer who shot to fame after joining the all-female collaborative YouTube vlogging channel SevenSuperGirls. That channel, which was terminated in 2019, used to feature a video from a different member of the group each day of the week. The channel, which had amassed more than 5 billion views by the time it was terminated, had given the important Saturday slot to Mimi. Before this, she had also been a member of another all-female collaborative YouTube channel known as SevenPerfectAngels, where she had been first featured in August 2015. Besides that, she runs a self-titled YouTube channel, earlier known as Mimi Rose, where she has amassed more than 50k subscribers and where she posts the videos of her original songs. She had started the channel in May 2014 posting vlogs and videos around themes such as fashion, beauty, makeup, and lifestyle. However, she had made a change in 2020 when she had decided to only post videos of her original compositions on her account. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 5k followers on Twitter.
Roswell, Fulton County, Georgia, United States
Mimi is a high school graduate.
- Siblings – Ellie Drabik (Older Sister), Ben Drabik (Older Brother)
She self-manages her bookings and inquiries.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mimi has dated –
- Kaleb Mendoza Rodriguez
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, straight, long hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Plump lips
Mimi Drabik Facts
- She has been enthused by music since childhood and had started getting trained in the art form from a very young age. Mimi had even performed in a third opera when she was just 14 years old. She had also started singing with the Atlanta Opera from the age of 11 for whom she has participated in several musical theater productions.
- She is a massive fan of Taylor Swift and considers her as her idol and role model. In an interview, she had mentioned that she was inspired by Taylor’s ability to tell a personal story through her songs.
- In the same interview, she had revealed that her favorite quote was from a Harry Styles‘s interview where he had said – ‘If you’re happy doing what you’re doing then nobody can tell you you’re not successful’.
- Besides singing, she is very interested in arts and crafts and would often post DIY videos related to this on all the YouTube channels that she had been featured in.
- She was given the nickname Mimi when she was 3 years old and she has been known by that name ever since.
- She has 2 pet dogs named Lily and Olly.
Featured Image by Mimi Drabik / Instagram