|Liv Shumbres Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 2004|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Liv Shumbres is an American YouTuber, athlete, gymnast, and social media influencer who came into the spotlight, at the age of 7, when she started featuring in musician and fellow Atlanta based social media star Matty B’s music videos including songs such as My Oh My and Crush on You. After appearing in several of his vlogs and challenge videos, she had started her own Instagram account in 2013 where she posts pictures and videos related to her cheerleading, participation in athletic events, and gymnastics, along with her travels and daily experiences, and where she has garnered more than 100k followers. She then started her YouTube channel in May 2017 and has uploaded content such as challenge videos, vlogs, shopping hauls, and makeup hacks. Despite posting very few videos since the channel’s inception, she has amassed more than 10k subscribers on her account.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Liv, as of July 2020, was a student at the Lambert High School in Forsyth County, Georgia, set to graduate in 2022.
YouTuber, Athlete, Gymnast, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Larry Shumbres
- Mother – Jodi Shumbres
- Siblings – Ari Shumbres (Younger Brother)
She self-manages her bookings and inquiries while her mother handles her social media accounts.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liv has dated –
- Matty B (2016) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Charming smile
- Plump lips
- Has a mole on her neck
Liv, on her social media accounts, has promoted brands, products, and services such as –
- AirTrack Factory
- Dermalogica sunscreen
- Roadrunner Sports
- 30 Day Fitness app
- 310 Nutrition
She has been sponsored by the nutritional supplements manufacturing company BEAM (Be Amazing).
Liv Shumbres Favorite Things
- TV Series – The Office, The Society
- Makeup Brand – Urban Decay
- Singer – Beyoncé
- Sports – Gymnastics, Track and Field, Soccer
- Movies – Riptide (1934), Coco (2017)
- Travel Destination – Italy
- Food – Pasta
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Liv Shumbres Facts
- Athletically inclined, Liv had started cheerleading from the age of just 6. She also had a keen interest in the gymnastic discipline of tumbling and became adept at the sport after months of training.
- While practicing for the sport once, she had suffered a severe compression fracture in her spine which had kept her away from the sport for more than 9 months.
- She was also included in her school’s track team in 2017 after which she has gone on to represent the institution in events such as 100m, 200m, long jump, and triple jump. She has often talked about using her experience in gymnastics and athletics to promote body positivity and physical fitness.
- Her younger brother Ari was born with numerous severe birth defects which are collectively known as VATER Syndrome. For years, he underwent more than 100 surgeries and medical procedures to correct the deformities. Liv had made a YouTube video in April 2017 titled Why my little brother is my HERO to honor him.
Featured Image by Liv Shumbres / Instagram