|Matilda Lawler Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 2008|
Matilda Lawler is an American actress who is well-known for portraying the character of the younger self of actress Mackenzie Davis in Station Eleven. Nevertheless, she has had several other notable film television appearances such as that of Emily in The Block Island Sound, Flora in Flora & Ulysses, and Brenda in Evil.
The United States of America
- Father – Matthew Lawler
- Mother – Mara Lawler (Actress)
- Siblings – Lily Lawler (Older Sister)
Matilda is represented by Untitled Entertainment, CESD, and Schreck Rose Dapello Adams.
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
- Pale white skin tone
Matilda Lawler Facts
- She was raised in the United States.
- Matilda had once stated in an interview that she had managed to convince her teachers in Kindergarten that she was allergic to popcorn.
- She has a pet hamster named Luli after the Station Eleven animal characters of a horse and kitten.
- During the filming of Flora and Ulysses, Matilda fell from her bike while riding. In order to make the scene interesting, the filmmakers decided to add a ball to the scene using CGI, which at the end shows her falling off the bike while riding after being hit by a ball.
- She considers herself to be a prankster.
- Matilda was cast alongside fellow actress Alyson Hannigan in the feature film Flora & Ulysses in 2021.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Mathilda Mowbray / Brenda in Evil in 2019.
- In 2021, Matilda was cast as Young Kirsten in Station Eleven. The older version of her character was portrayed by actress Mackenzie Davis. A few of the other celebrities that were cast in the show are Himesh Patel, David Wilmot, Daniel Zovatto, Nabhaan Rizwan, Lori Petty, and Philippine Velge.
- She is a huge fan of the Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games film series.
- Matilda always prefers to travel with candles and decor.
- The earliest post that Matilda uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 5, 2019.
Featured Image By Matilda Lawler / Instagram