|Alison King Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1973|
Alison King is an English actress and model who is known for her portrayal of Lynda Block in Dream Team (1998–2003, 2005–2007), and Carla Connor in Coronation Street.
Alison Rosamund King
Leicester, Leicestershire, England, United Kingdom
Scotland, United Kingdom
Alison studied at Markfield Mercenfeld Primary School and South Charnwood High School. Then, she went on to study at Groby Community College.
At the age of 22, Alison began training at the North Cheshire Theatre School.
- Father – Alex King (Nurse)
- Mother – June King (Nurse)
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters.
Alison is represented by Creative Artists Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alison has dated –
- Philip Middlemiss – Alison had dated actor Philip Middlemiss for 5 years prior to 2006.
- Jim Alexander (2006-2007) – She got engaged to fellow actor Jim Alexander in 2006. However, the couple parted ways in 2007.
- Louis Emerick
- Adam Huckett (2007-2012) – Alison and actor Adam Huckett started dating in April 2007, with whom she had her first daughter named Daisy Mae on February 11, 2009. Later, the couple got engaged in September 2011, but their relationship did not last and they announced on October 16, 2012, that they were splitting.
- Paul Slavin (2016-2019) – There were rumors of her being engaged to director Paul Slavin in August 2019.
- David Stuckley (2019-Present) – In September 2019, she announced in an interview with OK Magazine that she and David were getting engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her soft seductive voice
- Long thick black hair
- She often portrays the characters of feisty glamorous females.
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Daz Citrus Blast.
Alison King Facts
- She was conceived at the Leicester Royal Infirmary.
- Alison was raised in Markfield, Leicestershire in a Christadelphian household.
- She started taking an interest in acting while studying at South Charnwood High School. Alison went on to continue to train in acting at college.
- Alison relocated to Newquay, Cornwall at the age of 18 and took up a job at Fat Willys Surf Shack. While there, Alison enjoyed going surfing in her free time.
- Like her parents, King also opted to take up a job in the medical field as a dental nurse for 4 years.
- Alison was cast in her debut TV show as Helen in Brookside in 1998.
- In 2007, she was chosen to be the face of the Breast Cancer Campaign with thermal manufacturer Damart. Prior to that, she was chosen to be the face of Boddingtons beer.
- Alison is considered to be a British s*x symbol.
- She had been stalked by a woman in 2014, for which she had requested extra security while attending a public event, Southport Flower Show.
- Alison had undergone surgery to improve her smile in the past.
- Her film credits include Shanghai Knights, Flat Slags, and Submerged.
- She is a smoker.
- Alison is a huge fan of the English Premier League football team Liverpool F.C.
Featured Image By Alison King / Instagram