|Mackenzie Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1987|
Mackenzie Davis is a Canadian actress known for portraying various important roles in popular movies and TV shows like Halt and Catch Fire, The F Word, The Martian, That Awkward Moment, and Blade Runner 2049. She has received various nominations for her superior acting skills like the Canadian Screen Award nomination under the “Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role” category for her performance in the romantic comedy movie, The F Word in 2014.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
New York City, New York, United States
Mackenzie Davis got enrolled in kindergarten in Collingwood School in her hometown of Vancouver. She studied there until her high school graduation after which she got admission at the McGill University in Montreal to study English literature.
To improve her acting skills, she later got enrolled in a course at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City.
Mackenzie Davis is represented by Beverly Hills-based United Talent Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Welsh ancestry.
- Tall height
- Prominent nose
- Long face
- Blue eyes
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Cameron Howe in the period drama TV series, Halt and Catch Fire.
- Being cast in an important role in the romantic comedy movie, The F Word, which had Zoe Kazan and Daniel Radcliffe in the leading roles.
- Having made appearances in popular movies such as The Martian, That Awkward Moment, and Blade Runner 2049.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Smashed.
First TV Show
In 2012, Mackenzie Davis made her first TV show appearance in the Safety Nets episode of the comedy-drama TV series, I Just Want My Pants Back.
Mackenzie Davis Favorite Things
- Movie – Blade Runner
Source – USA Today
Mackenzie Davis Facts
- Just after she completed her acting course from Neighborhood Playhouse, she was discovered by Drake Doremus, who decided to cast her in his romantic drama, Breathe In, which has Felicity Jones and Guy Pearce in the leading roles.
- She got her big breakthrough after she was cast in the role of NASA engineer named Mindy Park in the sci-fi movie, The Martian.
- Mackenzie became a fan of acting and theatre at a very young age. She often used to visit Bard on the Beach, which is a popular and professional Shakespeare festival held in Vancouver.
- While growing up, she attended an acting and stage course from the Arts Umbrella program.
- After she had completed her high school education, she was forced by her parents to attend university instead of diving straight into the acting world.
- She doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by Mackenzie Davis / Instagram