|Christian Serratos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1990|
Christian Serratos is an American actress and model who is known for having been cast as Rosita Espinosa in the post-apocalyptic horror drama series, The Walking Dead, as well as for her role as Angela Weber in the romantic fantasy drama film series, Twilight. She has also been a part of several other shows and movies such as Mrs. Marshall, Cow Belles, Hannah Montana, 7th Heaven, Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, American Horror Story, 96 Minutes, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Flight 7500, Pop Star, Hollywood Game Night, and Talking Dead. Also, she started modeling at the age of 7 and has also been an avid skateboarder while growing up. Christian Serratos has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Christian Marie Bernardi
Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – He has worked as a set construction worker.
- Mother – Christian Serratos’s mother has worked as a jewelry designer and public relations and marketing agent at ACSPR.
Christian Serratos has been signed with –
- Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder, Law Firm, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Ford Modeling Agency, International Modeling Agency, New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christian Serratos has dated –
- David Boyd (2014-Present) – Christian Serratos started dating Danish/American singer, David Boyd, who is also the lead singer of the alternative rock band named New Politics, in 2014. They have since been together and can often be seen attending various events while also enjoying their time with one another. Both David Boyd and Christian Serratos also keep their fans updated by posting a number of their pictures on their respective Instagram accounts. In March 2017, Christian Serratos revealed that she was expecting her first child with her boyfriend and then in May 2017, on mother’s day, she revealed that they have been blessed with a daughter whom they refer to as Wolfgang Serratos Boyd. The duo has since been in awe of the child.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Christian Serratos has Italian roots on her father’s side and is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- High cheekbones
- Pouty lips
- Toned physique
Christian Serratos has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as Smashbox Cosmetics, Hervé Léger, LAND of Distraction, H&M, Adidas Women, Stella McCartney, Naked Wardrobe, Maybelline New York, e.l.f. Cosmetics, Louis Vuitton, and Marc Jacobs.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Rosita Espinosa in the post-apocalyptic horror television series, Walking Dead, in which she stars alongside the likes of Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, and Danai Gurira
- Appearing as Angela Weber in the romantic fantasy film series which comprises of movies such as Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1, and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. In 2009, she also won the 30th Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress” category for her performance in Twilight.
Christian Serratos made her first theatrical film appearance as Angela Weber in the romantic drama fantasy movie, Twilight, in 2008. It is based on Stephenie Meyer’s novel of the same name and stars actors Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, and Taylor Lautner.
First TV Show
Christian Serratos made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Suzie Crabgrass in an episode, titled First Day & Lockers, of Nickelodeon’s family comedy series, Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, in September 2004. The show starred the likes of Devon Werkheiser, Lindsey Shaw, Daniel Curtis Lee, Jim J. Bullock, and Daran Norris. In 2008, she was also nominated for the 29th Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young Actress” category for her role in the series.
Christian Serratos takes really good care of her health by leading an active lifestyle and eating as healthy as possible. She has revealed in an interview that it requires some sort of motivation for her to start exercising because if she has to exercise at home by herself, she would probably just do some stretches and leg-lifts. Therefore, Christian Serratos often joins some fun classes that would help her workout while also breaking the monotony of the gym life. She has joined Cirque fitness class, pole dancing class, and ballet barre. She also loves going to the gym, trying out different workout regimes, and feeling sore after the workout sessions. Whenever she starts feeling bored with the gym workouts, she takes a dance class to keep things interesting. Also, her background as a figure skater has helped her maintain a toned physique and lead a disciplined life.
As far as her diet is concerned, Christian Serratos tries to eat clean most of the time and also enjoys raw food items. However, she was not a healthy eater during her younger years and there were days when all the 3 meals of her day would be from Taco Bell. Gradually, she changed her habit and started opting for fresher and healthier food products. She was also a big consumer of diet coke which she later replaced with water. Christian Serratos relies on organic food and has also shared that she has felt much better after she started making the little healthier changes in her diet and her energy levels have also increased. She also supports a vegan diet and has kept away from meat. She also makes sure to drink a lot of water throughout the day to stay adequately hydrated.
Christian Serratos Favorite Things
- Movies – A Little Princess (1995), The House of Yes (1997), Practical Magic (1998), and Tristan & Isolde (2006)
- TV Show – Breaking Bad
- Books – “The House of Leaves” by Mark Z. Danielewski, “The Host” by Stephenie Meyer
- Color – Blue
- Food – Pasta and pizza
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Actresses – Jayne Mansfield, Angelina Jolie
- Brand For Perfumes – Christian Dior
- Band – The Mars Volta
- Singer/Songwriter – Fiona Apple
Source – IMDb
Christian Serratos Facts
- She grew up in Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
- While growing up, Christian Serratos took ballet, jazz, and hip-hop dance classes. Also, she was signed by a dance agency.
- She started her pursuits as a figure skater at just 3 years old. She has said that it was a cutthroat business and she sometimes heard her coaches talking about the Olympics.
- During her days as a figure skater, she would wake up at 4:30 in the morning to take some freestyle lessons before heading to school and she enjoyed it all.
- Christian Serratos was only 7 years old when she was signed by the Ford Modeling Agency and soon after, she started modeling.
- At the age of 10, she was the model for a mannequin used in Old Navy.
- In Maxim‘s “Hot 100” list for 2010, Christian Serratos was placed on the 65th spot.
- She was also featured in the Playboy magazine appearing in its March 2015 issue in the “After Hours” section.
- She is a major animal lover as well as an animal activist and has often worked with the animal rescue & rehabilitation organization named The Gentle Barn.
- Christian Serratos has also posed for several PETA campaigns promoting a vegan lifestyle.
- She has also taken lessons in a couple of martial art forms such as Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido.
- She has a pet miniature poodle named ‘Gigi’ who is named after the cat in the Japanese animated coming-of-age fantasy film, Kiki’s Delivery Service.
- In 2009, Christian Serratos was listed in People Magazine‘s “100 Most Beautiful People” list.
- She is a big fan of actress, producer, and philanthropist, Sandra Bullock.
- On Thanksgiving, she usually prepares tofurkey which is faux turkey made from tofu or seitan with a stuffing made from grains or bread, flavored with a broth, and seasoned with herbs and spices.
- She has a fear of knives.
- Christian Serratos’s first real-life kiss was with a hot skateboarder with dreadlocks.
- She is gluten-intolerant.
- She enjoys figure skating, snowboarding, and skiing during her leisure time.
- In 2020, she was cast to play Selena Quintanilla in the Netflix series Selena: The Series.
Featured Image by Christian Serratos / Instagram