|Jonas Glöer Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 8|
Jonas Glöer is a German model who is best known for walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Prada, Coach, and Givenchy. He is also noted for having modeled for many top designers like Stella McCartney, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen, and Raf Simons. He has also graced the cover of several highly regarded magazines such as Vogue, Dazed, and Dust Magazine.
Jonas was born on December 8.
- Mother – Jan Glöer
- Siblings – Lea Glöer (Younger Sister)
Jonas is represented by Tomorrow Is Another Day (Cologne).
6 ft 1½ in or 187 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonas has dated –
- Kiki Willems (2015-Present) – Jonas and model Kiki Willems started dating each other sometime in October 2015. The couple enjoys being in the outdoors traveling, hiking, and spending time at the beach. In 2016, they were even professionally photographed together in a rather intimate setting.
Race / Ethnicity
9 (US) or 42 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Prada, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Rag & Bone, Valentino, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and many more
- Modeling for many top designers like Paul Smith, Jil Sander, Raf Simons, and Tom Ford
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as Vogue, Dust Magazine, and Dazed
Jonas Glöer Favorite Things
- Record – Lodger (1979) by David Bowie
Source – Instagram
Jonas Glöer Facts
- Jonas enjoys spending time at the beach.
- In the past, he was included on models.com‘s The Hot List (Men).
- He is often said to be a favorite of Belgian designer Raf Simons.
- In February 2019, he was featured on models.com‘s Top 50 Models list.
- In November 2018, Jonas uploaded a selfie to his Instagram with blood splatter across a mirror and the lower part of the mouth covered in blood.
- Jonas is a smoker.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Jonas Glöer / Instagram