|Princess Charlotte Quick Info|
|Height||2 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 2015|
Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge was born on May 2nd, 2015 as the second child of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge. Her title is styled as Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. Her birth took the British media by storm and the paparazzi has since been busy to get a glimpse of the princess. She is one of the most famous child style icons of the country who has never failed to charm the onlookers with her personality.
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
Princess Charlotte, Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom
Kensington Palace, London, England, United Kingdom
In January 2018, Princess Charlotte went to Willcocks Nursery School, near her home at the Kensington Palace.
Princess of the United Kingdom
- Father – Prince William (Duke of Cambridge)
- Mother – Catherine Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge)
- Siblings – Prince George of Cambridge (Older Brother), Prince Louis of Cambridge (Younger Brother)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth II (Great Grandmother), Prince Philip (Great Grandfather), Princess Diana (Princess of Wales) (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Charles (Paternal Grandfather), Carole Elizabeth Middleton (Maternal Grandmother), Michael Francis Middleton (Maternal Grandfather), Pippa Middleton (Aunt), James Middleton (Uncle), Prince Harry (Duke of Sussex) (Uncle), Meghan Markle (Duchess of Sussex) (Aunt)
As she is too young, she has no manager and is managed by her older family members.
2 ft 5 in or 73.5 cm (as of July 2018)
14 kg or 31 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
As she is too young, it is not possible to determine her physical interests at the moment.
- Adorable persona
- Chubby Cheeks
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
- Being the second child of Prince William and Catherine Middleton
- Being fourth in the line of succession to the British throne
First TV Show
She had made her first TV show appearance on the talk show Good Morning America Weekend Edition in 2015.
She remains physically active by playing tennis and also enjoys doing horse riding.
Princess Charlotte Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Sport – Tennis
- Dish To Cook – Pizza
- Activity – Dancing
Source – HELLO
Princess Charlotte Facts
- At the time of her birth, she weighed 8 lbs 3 oz (3.7 kg).
- She was named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana on May 4, 2015.
- Charlotte was given 2 middle names, Elizabeth named after her great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and Diana after her grandmother Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Princess Charlotte had become a major style icon for children in 2016.
- She made her first public appearance on June 11, 2016, on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, for the Trooping the Colour ceremony.
- In the future, it is believed that Princess Charlotte’s children would not be able to hold a title of their own, but her brother Prince George’s and Prince Louis’s will.
- In July 2018, Princess Charlotte threw her first public tantrum by refusing to board the plane after the five-day Royal European Tour.
- In 2017 (at the age of 2), her brand worth was estimated to be $3.8 billion.
- Charlotte, by birth, is the Princess of the United Kingdom.
- She is the only British Princess who has not been displaced by a younger brother in the line of succession.
- She started learning Spanish at the age of 3.
- The Princess had begun her first tennis and horse riding lessons at the age of 3.
- Charlotte Elizabeth Diana may never use Mountbatten-Windsor as her last name as British princesses do not use their surname.
- Being a member of the Royal family, she is not on social media.
Featured Image by Kate Middleton Captions / Instagram