|Prince Louis of Cambridge Quick Info|
|Height||2 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 2018|
Prince Louis of Cambridge is a member of the British royal family who, as the 3rd child of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is 5th in the line of succession to the throne of Britain (as of 2020).
Louis Arthur Charles Mountbatten-Windsor
Prince Louis of Cambridge
London, England, United Kingdom
Member of the British Royal Family
- Father – Prince William (Duke of Cambridge)
- Mother – Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge)
- Siblings – Prince George of Cambridge (Older Brother), Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (Older Sister)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth II (Great-Grandmother), Prince Philip (Great-Grandfather), Princess Diana (Paternal Grandmother) (Died in 1997), Prince Charles (Paternal Grandfather), Michael Middleton (Maternal Grandfather), Carole Middleton (Maternal Grandmother), Prince Harry (Paternal Uncle) (Duke of Sussex), Meghan Markle (Paternal Aunt) (Wife of Harry) (Duchess of Sussex)
2 ft 9 in or 84 cm (as of December 2020)
13 kg or 28.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Energetic and cheeky personality
Prince Louis of Cambridge Favorite Things
- Vegetable – Beetroot
- Song – Happy Birthday
Prince Louis of Cambridge Facts
- He was named after his distant uncle, Louis Mountbatten and paternal grandfather, Prince Charles. Moreover, his middle name Arthur is also the middle name of his father and Prince Charles.
- Prince Louis weighed a hefty 8lbs and 7oz at birth making him the biggest royal baby born in the last 100 years.
- His godfathers are Guy Pelly, Harry Buchanan Aubrey-Fletcher, and Nicholas van Cutsem while his godmothers are Lucy Middleton, Lady Laura Meade, and Hannah Gillingham Carter.
- One of the first words he spoke was ‘Mary’ (for the renowned British chef, Mary Berry).
- Prince Louis is the 1st ever British prince to follow his older sister in the line of succession. It was only made possible by the absolute primogeniture law passed in 2011.
Featured Image by _Loveprincegeorge_ / Instagram