|Prince George Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 2013|
Prince George of Cambridge is the firstborn of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. Hailed as the future King of the United Kingdom, he is also the 3rd in line of succession to the British throne. His birth marked a surge in the media attention and despite the efforts of the Royal family to keep his life under covers, he is one of the favorites of the paparazzi.
George Alexander Louis
Prince George, Prince George of Cambridge
St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom
Kensington Palace, London, England, United Kingdom
Prince George began his education at Westacre Montessori School Nursery, in January 2016, located at Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
On September 7, 2017, Prince George commenced his school education at Thomas’s Battersea School, London. In September 2022, he started studying at the Lambrook School in England.
Prince of the United Kingdom
- Father – Prince William (Duke of Cambridge)
- Mother – Catherine Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge)
- Siblings – Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana (Younger Sister), Prince Louis of Cambridge (Younger Brother)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth II (Great Grandmother), Prince Philip (Great Grandfather), Princess Diana (Princess of Wales) (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Charles (Paternal Grandfather), Carole Elizabeth Middleton (Maternal Grandmother), Michael Francis Middleton (Maternal Grandfather), Prince Harry (Duke of Sussex) (Uncle), Meghan Markle (Duchess of Sussex) (Aunt)
As he is the Prince of the Royal family and is very young, he is managed by his family members.
4 ft or 122 cm
34 kg or 75 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Chubby Cheeks
- A beauty spot on his right cheek
- Long eyelashes
Best Known For
Being the first child of Prince William and Catherine Middleton
First TV Show
George made his TV show debut on talk show The Barbara Walters Summer Special in 2015.
Prince George Favorite Things
- Foods – Pasta, Pizza, Candy cane
- Book – The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
- Movies – The Lion King, Octonauts, The Lego Movies
- Cartoon Show – Fireman Sam
- Dish To Cook – Pizza
Prince George Facts
- On July 23, 2013, the world got the first glimpse of Prince George at the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
- He was baptized on October 23, 2013, at the St James’s Palace in Westminster.
- At the event of Prince’s christening, it was the first time in 119 years that the 4 generations of the Royal Family (George, Prince William, Prince Charles, and Queen Elizabeth II) were present.
- As Prince George is the third in the line of succession to the British throne, he is expected to be the King of the United Kingdom.
- In April 2014, George started on his first tour with his parents.
- In 2015, the Royal family ordered the media to stop taking photographs of Prince George.
- In April 2016, George met the former President of the United States, Barack Obama.
- He was born in the same hospital as his father.
- The birth of the future king was celebrated in a unique way by the mints of the United Kingdom by issuing commemorative coins.
- In 2015, George was ranked at No. 49 on GQ’s 50 Best Dressed Men in Britain list.
- His official title and style is His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.
- Prince George is left-handed.
- As he is a member of the Royal family, he does not have any social media account.
Featured Image by Prince George Fan Page / Instagram