|Lorenzo Dalla Porta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1997|
Lorenzo Dalla Porta is an Italian motorcycle racer who is most prominently known for winning the FIM CEV Moto3 Junior World Championship in 2016 and the CIV 125 GP championship in 2012. Besides that, he also has a rising social media fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Lorenzo Dalla Porta
He had dropped out of school in order to become a racer.
- Father – Massimiliano Dalla Porta
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He has multiple beauty spots on the right side of his cheek.
- Slightly visible cleft chin
Through his social media, he has done endorsement work for various brands such as Eyerise Sunglasses.
Lorenzo Dalla Porta Favorite Things
- Thing About Racing – “The Win”
Source – MCN
Lorenzo Dalla Porta Facts
- When Lorenzo got his first bike, he started to cry. He was 5 years old at the time and the bike was bought for his 5th birthday by his grandmother. It was an MX bike, a Beta 50.
- At the age of 6, Lorenzo told his father that he wished to become a motorcycle racer instead of a footballer. Thereafter, his father got him a mini bike which he rode till the age of 10.
- As he was underage, Lorenzo would practice racing in parking lots during the evenings or his father would set up cones to simulate a race track.
- Until early 2020, he was competing at the Moto3 class of MotoGP.
- When he was a child, his father owned a bike from Ducati.
- It was Lorenzo’s father who got him onto a minibike for the first time. Lorenzo once stated that he liked the experience. Thereafter, he went on to become a racer and also won various Tuscan and Italian championships.
- The reason behind his race number 48 is because he is very close to his grandmother and she was born in 1948.
- Until early 2020, the proudest moment in his life was becoming the 2016 FIM CEV Moto3 Junior World Champion.
- He once stated that he did not work very hard academically.
- Dallas Porta considers fellow road racer and multiple Moto GP World Championship winner Valentino Rossi to be one was his greatest inspirations.
- Until early 2020, Lorenzo was racing for the Leopard Racing Team.
Featured Image By Box Repsol / Flickr / CC BY 2.0