|Reshma Shetty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1977|
Reshma Shetty is a British actor and voice actor who is known for playing Divya Katdare in the comedy-drama series Royal Pains. She has also been cast in other shows and movies like 30 Rock, CSI Miami, Steam, Fashion in Television, Odd Mom Out, The Wendy Williams Show, Instinct, Delivering the Goods, Hated, Allegiance, Pure Genius, OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Blindspot, and Madam Secretary.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
New York City, New York, United States
Reshma Shetty attended James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia, where she studied pre-med but eventually graduated with a Bachelor of Music degree in opera performance.
Actor, Voice Actor
Reshma Shetty has been signed with –
- AHA Talent, Talent and Literary Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $6 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Reshma Shetty has dated –
- Deep Katdare (2011-Present) – On March 19, 2011, she got married to actor and financer Deep Katdare. Their daughter named Ariya Eliana was born on October 6, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
She was cast in the TV commercial “Does Anyone Want That Kind of Exposure” in 2014.
She grew up in a Hindu household.
Reshma Shetty Facts
- She was 15 years old when she shifted to the United States.
- From 2009 to 2016, Reshma Shetty brought to life the character of Divya Katdare (Hank’s physician assistant) in the medical comedy-drama television series Royal Pains. She co-starred in the show alongside Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo, Brooke D’Orsay, Ben Shenkman, Jill Flint, and Campbell Scott.
- In 2012, she was cast as Leela in the war film Allegiance.
- Reshma Shetty provided vocals to the character of Angella (Queen of Bright Moon) in the animated sci-fi action-adventure streaming television series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power from 2018 to 2019.
Featured Image by Reshma Shetty / Instagram