|Kiki Willems Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1996|
Kiki Willems is an established Dutch model who has managed to bag work with some of the most prestigious fashion brands. She has walked the runway for brands such as Alexander Wang, Burberry, Versace, and Prada. She has also been featured in the editorials for popular magazines such as Vogue UK and Vogue Australia.
Details about Kiki Willems’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Kiki Willems is represented by –
- DNA Model Management – New York City (Mother Agency)
- Blow Models
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kiki Willems has dated –
- Jonas Glöer (2015-Present) – Kiki Willems is in a relationship with model Jonas Glöer. They officially started dating in October 2015 and since then, they have been virtually inseparable. She often posts his pictures on her social media accounts. They were featured as a couple on the cover of February 2018 edition of Vogue Korea.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Dutch ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’ or ‘red’.
- Beautiful Eyes
- Tall height
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Best Known For
- Being featured in the Look Books of established fashion houses including Sies Marjan, Atelier Versace, Nina Ricci, Sonia Rykiel, Roland Mouret, and Paul et Joe
- Having worked with the leading fashion publications such as Interview magazine, Vogue, Dazed, and Harper’s Bazaar
- Having walked the runway for the popular designers such as Chanel, Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Paco Rabanne, Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton, and Christian Dior
First TV Show
In 2017, Kiki Willems made her first TV show appearance in New York Fashion Week Spring 2017 Special episode of the talk show, Fashion Police.
Kiki Willems Favorite Things
- Fashion Brand – Miuccia Prada
- Dream Band Mates – Patti Smith, Amy Winehouse, and Nina Simone
- Soundtrack – Brian Eno album Music for Airports
- Era – 80’s
Kiki Willems Facts
- She made her runway debut at the Saint Laurent show in 2014. Over the years, she has done a lot of work with the popular luxury fashion brand.
- In October 2014, she was tasked with opening Saint Laurent’s 70’s Show.
- In 2016, she skidded on the runway and narrowly averted a fall at the Marc Jacobs resort show. She herself saw the funny side of the incident and posted the video on her Instagram account.
- While growing up, she dreamed of becoming an actress. She also took special acting classes in school and was featured in several school productions.
- After graduating from high school, she decided to audition for Toneelacademie Maastricht but was rejected. Then, she took up a full-time job at a supermarket to save up enough money for her backpacking trip to Asia. However, she couldn’t go on the trip as she was scouted and hired to work as a model.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Kiki Willems / Instagram