|Meg DeLacy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1996|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Meg DeLacy is an American actress who came to limelight after playing the role of Meryl in the film Woodstock or Bust (2018), her performance fetching her a nomination for “Best Supporting Actress” at the Lady Filmmakers Film Festival in 2019. She gained further recognition by beginning to appear as the villainous Cindy Burman/Shiv in the TV series Stargirl in 2020. She also has an eponymous YouTube channel in which she has posted videos of herself singing, which has accumulated more than 5k subscribers and garnered more than a million total views.
California, United States
She went to St. Philip the Apostle School in Pasadena in California.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- David Lambert – She has dated her co-star David Lambert.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and Hispanic)
She is of Filipino and Spanish descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Dreamy eyes
- Freckles on her nose
- Fuller lips
Meg DeLacy Favorite Things
- Source Of Inspiration – Writing poetry with her brother, having found poetry mixed with a melody to be a great way to relax and destress along with allowing her to be herself
- Animal – Cats, as she has related to their independent nature
- Passion – Traveling, having always been on the go and visited places all over the world including Canada, Germany, and Paris
Source – TVOverMind
Meg DeLacy Facts
- She was brought up in Southern California.
- She first began creating music when she was 8 years old and picked up the guitar at the age of 12.
- Meg has disclosed that although she got her start in the entertainment business as an actress, it has been singing that has always been her passion and she has written and performed her own songs.
- Meg has loved her character Cindy’s white streaks, having considered them to be a fashion statement. She has affirmed that it made her aware of the fact that she was playing a character and not resembling herself. She has gone on to add that with time, she forgot she was wearing them, and once even attended a carnival in Atlanta.
- Meg has been very involved in the Asian community, having regularly attended various events.
- Meg has totally been a summer girl, having declared July 1 to be her favorite day of the year as it is in the middle of the year along with being the beginning of her birthday month.
- She has considered it to be important to build a relationship with one’s own self, having believed that she would first need to be closest to herself before she could be close to anybody else.
- She has confessed to having always ordered the extra sauce on her pizza.
Featured Image by Meg DeLacy / Instagram