|Cashis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cashis is an American rapper who has published the solo studio albums The Art of Dying (October 2012), The County Hound 2 (October 2013), Bogish Boy, Vol. 1 (July 2014), The County Hound 3 (April 2015), Shady Capo (January 2016), Ca-$ (May 2016), 1 of 1 (May 2017), The Art of Living (May 2019), CH4 (September 2019), and County Hound 5 (November 2020). Over the course of his prolific career, he has also released numerous other records including mixtapes, EPs, and compilation albums.
Cashis, Lil Ramone, Bogish Boy, Rap King of Orange County
Chicago, Illinois, United States
California, United States
Hip Hop, Rap, Gangsta Rap, Hardcore Hip Hop, Horrorcore
- Bogish Brand Entertainment
- Shady Records
- Interscope Records
- RBC Records
- X-Ray Records
- Stay Solid Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Slender frame
- Close-cropped hair
- Sports a trimmed goatee
- Has his entire back and entire upper torso covered in tattoos
- Born and raised in Chicago, Cashis had moved to Irvine, California, as a youngster. It was there that he had decided to pursue music seriously.
- He had first delved into rapping by freestyling with his cousin around the age of 12. About 2 years later, he went to a studio for the first time and had professionally recorded his first song. By the time he had turned 17, he would wander around the Los Angeles and Orange County areas participating in rap battles under the stage name ‘Lil Ramone’.
- By 2004, he was being regarded as the ‘rap king of Orange County’ and had come to the notice of Dart Parker, an Artists and Repertoire (A&R) executive with Shady Records. Dart had signed him up after being impressed by his mixtape titled Stars With Stripes.
- His first solo release with Shady Records was the 8-track EP titled The County Hound EP (May 2007). It was a pretty successful venture and had debuted at number 106 on the US Billboard 200 chart and number 37 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. It was primarily produced by renowned rapper Eminem who was also the only featured artist on the project.
- After the release of that EP, Cashis had announced that his debut studio album, tentatively titled Loose Cannon, would be released in September or October 2007. However, the album’s release was pushed back by several months due to unforeseen circumstances. In 2009, he had promised his fans that the album would be out by September that year.
- The album was pushed back again though, allegedly because projects of Eminem and 50 Cent were being given greater priority by the label. Cashis continued to wait patiently for the release of his album and had then requested his release from Shady Records which was not finalized until 2012. Despite his release from the label as an artist, he had remained contracted to them as a songwriter.
- His debut solo full-length studio album titled The Art of Dying was eventually released independently on October 30, 2012. Eminem had also produced one song on the album titled You Think That I’m Crazy. However, neither the album nor any of its songs had charted in the United States.
Featured Image by Cashis / Instagram