|Caroline Sunshine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1995|
Caroline Sunshine is an American former actor, dancer, stage actor, and singer who previously worked as a White House staffer, having been interned for the office of Kevin McCarthy, then the House Majority Leader; the College Republican National Committee; and the California Republican Party. As an actor, she has been cast in roles like Tinka Hessenheffer in the Disney Channel sitcom Shake It Up, Emily Jordan in the sports comedy-drama film The Outfield, Alexis (voice) in the Disney Channel animated series Fish Hooks, Barbara Winslow in the live-action film Marmaduke, Sylvie Garrett in the crime drama television film Mommy I Didn’t Do It, Ella in the teen sitcom A.N.T. Farm, and Lizzie Spitz in the television comedy film Team Spitz. Moreover, her stage credits include having been a part of productions such as Annie Warbucks, Bring It On the Musical, The Nutcracker, and Stage Door.
Caroline Mohr Sunshine
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Orange County, California, United States
Sunshine studied at Orange Lutheran High School in Orange, California. She then graduated from Claremont McKenna College located in Claremont, California.
Actor, Singer, Dancer, Stage Actor
- Father – Thom Sunshine
- Mother – Karen Sunshine
- Siblings – Johnny Sunshine (Younger Brother), Christopher Sunshine (Younger Brother)
Caroline Sunshine has been repped by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline Sunshine has dated –
- Adam Irigoyen (2012) – Shake It Up co-stars, Adam Irigoyen and Caroline started dating in mid-April 2012. They dated for 3 months before calling it quits in July of 2012.
- Roshon Fegan (2013) – Actor Roshon and Caroline got together on January 3, 2013. They dated for 2 months before separating on February 28, 2013.
- Matt Stumme (2013-Present) – She started dating Matt Stumme in the year 2013. They went to high school and college together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally brunette.
But she dyes her hair blonde.
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US).
Sunshine is probably a Christian.
Best Known For
Appearing in Fox’s 2010 live-action film Marmaduke, where she played the role of Barbara Winslow.
She is also known for appearing in Disney Channel’s comedy series Shake It Up from 2010 until 2013 for her role as flashy European exchange student Tinka Hessenheffer.
As a Singer
She was involved in the making of the song “Roam” along with Davis Cleveland, Kenton Duty, and Adam Irigoyen in 2012 for the album of the Disney film Treasure Buddies.
In 2010, Sunshine played Barbara Winslow in Fox’s live-action film Marmaduke, which is the film adaptation of Brad Anderson’s comic strip of the same name.
First TV Show
In 2008, she guest appeared in the television series What’s the Word? as herself in the first season of episode #7 titled “Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board”.
She is a fitness lover and the main source of her fitness is dancing. She feels good after having to dance. Caroline does not go to the gym every day. Her family is very healthy with her mom and brother, being athletic. She reveals her favorite workout songs and other stuff in this video.
Caroline Sunshine Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- TV Show – Pretty Little Liars
- Drink – Shirley Temple
- Movie – Legally Blonde (2001)
- Color – Hot Pink
- Book – The Great Gatsby (By F. Scott Fitzgerald)
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Actress – Reese Witherspoon
- Singer – Michael Jackson
- Sport – Surfing
- Ice Cream Flavor – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Source – TheDreamMagazine.com
Caroline Sunshine Facts
- She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, but grew up in Orange County, California.
- She is a dancer and is well versed in ballet. She started taking dance lessons at the age of 3.
- She cannot live without music.
- She is scared of ice-cream trucks.
- She really wants to learn and speak Spanish fluently.
- If she were not an actor, she would have been a fashion magazine editor.
- She would like to have Ashley Tisdale guest star in the Shake It Up series.
- She likes photography and cooking besides acting.
- In 2015, she played the character named Emily Jordan in the sports comedy film The Outfield, which stars Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, and Joey Bragg.