|Pranati Rai Prakash Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pranati Rai Prakash is an Indian fashion model, actress, and fashion stylist. She is best known for winning Season 2 of the reality-TV series, India’s Next Top Model, in 2016. Pranati also came to prominence for being Miss India 2015 semi-finalist.
Pranati Rai Prakash
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Delhi, India
She attended St Joseph’s Academy in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. Pranati then enrolled in Notre Dame Academy in Patna, Bihar, India. She also studied at 11 other schools across India. Pranati studied fashion communication at the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Fashion Model, Fashion Stylist, Actress
- Father – Prem Prakash (Colonel in the Indian Army)
- Mother – Sadhana Rai
- Siblings – Shilp Prakash (Younger Brother)
Pranati Rai Prakash is represented by Toabh Entertainment (Talent Agent) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Auburn’ and ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
- Dimpled chin
- Fuller lips
Pranati Rai Prakash Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Designing, Painting, Riding Motorcycles, Writing Poetry, Learning To Play An Instrument, Cooking, Belly Dancing
- Actors – Akshay Kumar, Leonardo DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie, Al Pacino
- Director – Imtiaz Ali
- Hindu Holiday – Ganesh Chaturthi
Pranati Rai Prakash Facts
- She wanted to become a supermodel at the age of 9.
- As a child, she was a fan of Urmila Matondkar, Govinda, Hema Malini, Karisma Kapoor, and Rajesh Khanna.
- She had a habit of writing a diary as a kid.
- According to her, living in a small town not only instilled in her a desire to struggle for what she wanted in life but also piqued her curiosity about fashion, as it wasn’t encouraged.
- Growing up, when she talked about becoming a model, her dad teased her that she “looks average”.
- Pranati got the idea to join India’s Next Top Model at the suggestion of her roommate. Pranati saw there was a ‘Wild Card’ entry section on the website. When she was accepted, she had a day for preparations as the show started on the 2nd day. For that reason, she went on a big shopping spree.
- Even before she joined India’s Next Top Model, she admired Lisa Haydon, the head judge. When she finally did, Pranati “couldn’t take her eyes off” Lisa in awe of her beauty.
- Besides Patna, Bihar, where she hails from, and Dehradun, where she was born, she has lived in Port Blair, Bathinda, Thiruvananthapuram, Srinagar, Shillong, Mhow, and Delhi.
- Ranveer Singh is an actor she’d love to be her love interest in a major movie. Internationally, it would be Leonardo DiCaprio because she’s “mad about him”.
- Pranati looks up to Priyanka Chopra in terms of career progression and public conduct. She is also inspired by Lara Dutta and Sushmita Sen.
- She is described as having “an innocent charm about her”.
- Pranati doubts she can go back modeling when her career as a Bollywood actress takes off.
- One thing she misses about living alone in Mumbai when she’s with her family in Delhi is the monsoon season.
- She is a big practitioner of yoga and meditation.
- She starts every day by drinking a glass of warm water with drops of lemon to hydrate and get a dose of Vitamin C.
- A book she was excited to read in 2020 was The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life by Robin Sharma.
- Pranati would like to star in action films because she’s convinced she has the stamina and background for it.
Featured Image by Pranati Rai Prakash / Instagram