|Uorfi Javed Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Uorfi Javed is an Indian actor, reality television personality, social media star, and content creator. She has been cast in shows such as Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania, Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie, Chandra Nandini, Daayan, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Jiji Maa, Meri Durga, Aye Mere Humsafar, Bepannaah, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, and Bigg Boss OTT.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Uorfi Javed studied at City Montessori School in Lucknow and then got enrolled at Amity University Lucknow, from where she graduated with a degree in mass communication.
Actor, Reality Television Personality, Social Media Star, Content Creator
- Siblings – Asfi Javed (Sister)
Urfi Javed has been signed with Splendid PR.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Uorfi Javed has dated –
- Paras Kalnawat – Uorfi Javed has dated actor and model Paras Kalnawat in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Unconventional fashion choices
Through social media, Urfi Javed has either endorsed or promoted brands like Bare Body Essentials, etc.
Uorfi Javed Facts
- She was raised in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Urfi Javed portrayed the character of Princess Chhaaya, Suryagupta and Rajmata Moora’s daughter and Chandragupta’s sister, in the Hindi-language historical fiction drama television series, Chandra Nandini, from 2016 to 2017.
- In 2020, she was cast as Shivani Bhatia, Trisha’s lawyer in her molestation case who formerly worked under Shakthimaan Jhaveri, in the television soap opera called Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- Urfi Javed has also worked in Delhi as an assistant to a fashion designer.
- She played Rakhi and Subodh’s daughter named Tanisha Chakraborty in Kasautii Zindagii Kay in 2020. The show is a rebooted version of Ekta Kapoor‘s 2001 popular soap opera of the same name.
- Urfi appeared as a contestant on Voot’s Bigg Boss OTT (also known as Bigg Boss: Over-The-Top) in 2021. The show was hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar and the other participants on the show included Divya Agarwal, Zeeshan Khan, Karan Nath, Akshara Singh, Mayur Verma, Ridhima Pandit, Millind Gaba, Pratik Sehajpal, Neha Bhasin, Raqesh Bapat, and Shamita Shetty.
- In February 2022, Urfi had accused Punjabi casting director Obed Afridi of not paying her for her work and for demanding sexual favor. She shared her personal chat with him as proof.
- When Urfi was 15, she was sl*t-shamed. She had visited Lucknow while wearing an off-shoulder top. She had uploaded that picture on Facebook and later, she saw the same picture on an adult site.
- In October 2022, a complaint was filed against Uorfi Javed in Delhi for showing sexually explicit content in a new music video of the song that was released on October 11, 2022.
- In December 2022, a police complaint was filed against her by Ali Kashif Khan Deshmukh in Andheri, Mumbai, for alleged ‘obscene acts’ in public and social media.
- In December 2022, she was detained in Dubai for publicly shooting a video in a revealing outfit which was not allowed.
- In December 2022, Uorfi revealed that her eye got bruised after she got an under-eye filler to lighten her dark circles.
- In February 2023, she accused a Uber driver in Delhi who ran away with her luggage after she stopped to have lunch. Even after her call, he didn’t return. He returned completely drunk after nearly 2 hours when Javed’s male friend interfered. That ride had cost her INR 2,000 which she had booked to the airport.
- Her father used to beat her and her mother a lot when she was a child. At one point in time, she attempted suicide and used to stay at the house for the most part. At that time, her interest in fashion increased as she used to watch TV a lot.
- When she was 15, someone uploaded her picture to a p*rn site. She was scolded and beaten at home for that. She was even called a p*rn star by her father. Hence, she fled from her house at 17.
- Uorfi can make an outfit from anything including broken glasses, flowers, net, kiwis, gajras, and even phones.
Featured Image by Uorfi Javed / Instagram