|Neha Bhasin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1982|
Neha Bhasin is an Indian singer and songwriter who has performed playback singing for Indian movies in several languages, primarily Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu. She is best known for songs such as Pesugiren Pesugiren from the film Satham Podathey (2007), Kuch Khaas Hai from the film Fashion (2008), Dhunki from the film Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011), Aww Tuzo Mogh Kortha from the film 1 Nenokkadine (2014), and Jag Ghoomeya from the film Sultan (2016). She has also recorded several non-film songs in the pop and folk genres.
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Neha had attended The Frank Anthony Public School, a day school in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. After her high school graduation, she had joined the Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR), a constituent college of the University of Delhi, again located in Lajpat Nagar.
- Father – Ashok Bhasin
- Mother – Rekha Bhasin
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Bollywood, Indian Pop, Punjabi Folk
- Hit Music
- Ayngaran Music
- An Ak Audio
- Think Music
- ASA Music
- Aditya Music
- Sony Music
- YRF Music
- Gemini Audio
- Lahari Music
- Zee Music Company
- Tips Music
- Eros Music
- Saregama Music
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neha has dated –
- Sameer Uddin (2016-Present) – Neha got married to music composer Sameer Uddin, in a western wedding ceremony in Tuscany, Italy, on October 23, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, blue, silver, platinum, purple, or pink.
- Curvaceous figure
- Side-parted, neck-length hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Has a ‘Scorpion’ tattooed on her upper left arm
- Has tattoos on both her forearms and her right leg
Neha has served as the brand ambassador for the German microphone and audio equipment brand Sennheiser, the first Indian female singer to do so.
Neha Bhasin Facts
- Neha had always aspired to become a pop sensation since her childhood and had won her first singing competition in her early teens, performing Mariah Carey‘s popular song Hero (1993).
- She had undergone classical vocal training under the legendary Indian musician Ghulam Mustafa Khan. She had also enrolled herself in renowned choreographer Shiamak Davar’s dance academy to learn various dance forms.
- In 2002, while she was still studying at the Lady Shri Ram College for Women, she had won a nationwide talent hunt competition called Coke [V] Popstars, conducted by Channel V, after which she had become a part of India’s first all-girl pop group named Viva.
- In a November 2020 interview, she had revealed that she had been molested when she was 10 years old during a visit to the north Indian city of Haridwar.
- In the same interview, she had mentioned that she had received death threats and r*pe threats online by members of a fan club of a certain K-Pop band. She had explained that she had only mentioned somewhere that she was not a fan of the K-Pop genre and had never even talked about that particular K-Pop band.
Featured Image by Neha Bhasin / Instagram