|Divya Agarwal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Divya Agarwal is an Indian actor, reality television personality, model, dancer, and social media star who has gained popularity with her work in the MTV India reality competition shows like MTV Splitsvilla 10 and MTV Ace of Space 1. She wrapped up her journey on MTV Splitsvilla 10 as a runner-up while emerged as the winner of MTV Ace of Space 1 in 2018. Also, she was ranked at number #6 in Times of India‘s “Top 20 Most Desirable Women On Indian Television List” in 2019 and was placed 19th in 2020. Moreover, Divya Agarwal has been a part of other projects like The Final Exit, Bigg Boss 11, Box Cricket League 3, Travel with a Goat, Bigg Boss OTT, Ragini MMS: Returns, Roadies: Real Heroes, Puncch Beat, and A Date to Remember.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Divya Agarwal has a master’s degree in journalism. She has also received dance training at Terence Lewis Dance Academy.
Actor, Reality Television Personality, Model, Dancer, Social Media Star
- Father – Sanjay Agarwal (Died in 2020)
- Mother – Rosy Agarwal
- Siblings – Prince Agarwal (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Divya Agarwal has dated –
- Priyank Sharma – She was romantically involved with actor and reality television personality Priyank Sharma around the time when they both participated in the dating reality show, MTV Splitsvilla X. However, it was reported that the duo had broken up by the time Sharma appeared as a contestant in Bigg Boss 11.
- Varun Sood (2018-2022) – Divya met actor and former MTV Roadies contestant Varun Sood in the year 2018 and they have worked together in shows like Roadies: Real Heroes and MTV Ace of Space. They confirmed that they were dating after appearing on MTV Ace of Space. In March 2022, Divya announced on social media that she and Varun had broken up after dating for almost 4 years.
- Apurva Padgaonkar (2022-Present) – On her 30th birthday in December 2022, Divya revealed that she has gotten engaged to restaurateur Apurva Padgaonkar.
Race / Ethnicity
Divya Agarwal has done endorsement work for brands like The Man Company, The Boozy Button, OZiva, Parachute Advansed, OnePlus India, and Wild Stone.
Divya Agarwal Facts
- Alongside a Pakistani choreographer, she worked on choreography for the IPL 2010.
- Divya Agarwal has her own dance academy called Elevate Dance Institute and has choreographed many actors which include Ileana D’Cruz, Sunny Leone, and Shilpa Shetty.
- She has participated in a number of beauty pageants and won the title of “Miss Navi Mumbai” in 2015.
- Divya was crowned the winner of the Indian Princess pageant in 2016 and has also won Miss Tourism International.
- She made a cameo appearance in the Hindi supernatural horror film, The Final Exit, in 2017.
- Her father passed away on October 28, 2020, due to complications from COVID-19.
- In 2021, Divya Agarwal appeared as a contestant on Voot’s Bigg Boss OTT (also known as Bigg Boss: Over-The-Top). The show was hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar and Divya’s fellow participants on the show included Raqesh Bapat, Zeeshan Khan, Karan Nath, Akshara Singh, Mayur Verma, Ridhima Pandit, Millind Gaba, Pratik Sehajpal, Neha Bhasin, Urfi Javed, and Shamita Shetty. She had ultimately won the show. Apart from the trophy, she also won a cash prize of INR 25 lakhs.
- In May 2023, Divya and Mohsin Khan were featured in the music video of Stebin Ben‘s song Rista Rista.
Featured Image by Divya Agarwal / Instagram