|Raqesh Bapat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Raqesh Bapat is an Indian actor, model, dancer, and reality television personality who is known for his television roles like playing Aditya Jakhar in Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?, Asad Ahmed Khan in Qubool Hai, Anuj in Ek Packet Umeed, Neel/Neerav in Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, Karan in Simplly Sapney, Shlok in Seven, Rohan Mishra in Honge Judaa Naa Hum, Anthony Gonzalves/Shantanu Kant in Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, and Reyansh Diwan in Tu Aashiqui. Raqesh has also appeared in movies such as Kaun Hai Jo Sapno Mein Aaya, Tum Bin, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Tumse Milke Wrong Number, Naam Gum Jaayega, Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai, A New Love Ishtory, Gippi, Savita Damodar Paranjpe, Forever, Jaadu Sa Chal Gaya, Heroine, Aayna Ka Bayna, Jai Maa Santoshi, Kuch Dil Ne Kaha, and Vrundavan. In 2017, he was ranked number #16 in the Times of India‘s “Top 20 Most Desirable Men of Maharashtra” list.
Amravati, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Raqesh Bapat attended the University of Mumbai.
Actor, Model, Reality Television Personality, Painter, Dancer
- Siblings – Sheetal (Sister) (One of the founding members of the non-profit organization Shyamchi Aai Foundation)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Raqesh Bapat has dated –
- Ridhi Dogra (2010-2019) – In the year 2010, he started dating actor Ridhi Dogra and the couple tied the knot in May 2011. However, their marriage came to an end in 2019 when the duo separated with mutual consent and eventually got divorced. They have worked together in Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?, a Star Plus drama show.
Race / Ethnicity
Often wears glasses
He has appeared in the TV commercials for Wrigley’s gum and Colgate.
Raqesh Bapat Facts
- He started painting at a young age and won the National Award for his painting when he was in class IX.
- In 2013, Raqesh Bapat appeared as a contestant on the 6th edition of the dance reality competition show, Nach Baliye.
- He played the role of Asad Ahmed Khan, Dilshad and Rashid’s son, in the Zee TV soap opera, Qubool Hai, in 2014.
- Raqesh enjoys painting and sculpting.
- He has also worked with the non-profit organization Shyamchi Aai Foundation. It aims at promoting skill development and urging children to take up courses that will help them enhance their potential.
- From 2016 to 2017, Raqesh Bapat brought to life the character of Shantanu “Shaan” Kant in the Life OK sitcom titled Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant.
- In 2021, he started appearing as a contestant on Voot’s Bigg Boss OTT (also known as Bigg Boss: Over-The-Top). The show was hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar and the other participants on the show included Divya Agarwal, Zeeshan Khan, Karan Nath, Akshara Singh, Mayur Verma, Ridhima Pandit, Millind Gaba, Pratik Sehajpal, Neha Bhasin, Urfi Javed, and Shamita Shetty. He finished among the top 5 in the show.
Featured Image by Raqesh Bapat / Instagram