|Blake Shelton Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1976|
Blake Shelton is an American country music singer, television personality, actor, and producer who has released many popular albums, tracks, and extended plays which include Red River Blue, Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill, The Dreamer, Pure BS, Based on a True Story…, She Wouldn’t Be Gone, Texoma Shore, Bringing Back the Sunshine, All About Tonight, and Playboys of the Southwestern World. In addition to that, he has also gained fame for being a coach on the singing competition television show, The Voice, since its beginning.
Blake Tollison Shelton
Ada, Oklahoma, United States
Tishomingo, Oklahoma, United States
Country Singer, TV Personality, Actor, Producer
- Father – Richard Shelton (Used Car Dealer) (Died on January 17, 2012)
- Mother – Dorothy Shelton (Beauty Salon Owner)
- Siblings – Richie Shelton (Older Brother) (Died in November 1990), Endy Shelton (Older Sister)
- Others – Dolphia T. Shelton (Paternal Grandfather), Ruby Lamb Mead (Paternal Grandmother), R. A. “Bud” Byrd (Maternal Grandfather), Samuel Jane Johnson (Maternal Grandmother)
Blake’s manager has been Brandon Blackstock, Kelly Clarkson‘s husband.
He is also represented by Warner Music Nashville, Record Label, Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Giant, Warner Bros. Nashville, Reprise Nashville
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
101 kg or 222.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Blake Shelton has dated –
- Kaynette Williams (2000-2006) – Blake started dating Kaynette in 2000. After dating her for a couple of years, Blake married her on November 17, 2003. But, the relationship didn’t go very far after that and they split in June 2005 and applied for divorce. Their divorce was finalized in 2006.
- Miranda Lambert (2005-2015) – Blake commenced dating another country music singer, Miranda Lambert in July 2005. They met during CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert. He proposed to Miranda on May 9, 2010, and they engaged. The duo married on May 14, 2011, at the Don Strange Ranch in Boerne, Texas. The wedding was attended by 550 family members and friends. On July 20, 2015, it was announced that the couple is separating and their divorce was finalized the same day.
- Lindsey Sporrer (2013) – It was rumored that he had a fling with actress Lindsey Sporrer in the year 2013. The duo shares an age gap of around 16 years.
- Gwen Stefani (2015-Present) – In November 2015, the singers Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton started dating each other. They met on the reality show The Voice, where they co-judged along with numerous other judges. After 5 years of dating, the couple announced their engagement on October 27, 2020. On June 29, 2021, the couple got their marriage license in Oklahoma. On July 3, 2021, Blake and Gwen tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony at Blake’s ranch in Oklahoma.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Scottish, Welsh, German, Dutch, Irish, and French descent.
- Towering height
- Curly hair
He was made the face of Pizza Hut’s Barbecue Pies in May 2014.
He has also appeared in a lot many commercials for Samsung Galaxy Note II, Walmart, J. C. Penney, Nascar, and numerous others.
He was seen in a T-Mobile‘s Super Bowl 2021 ad alongside Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine.
Best Known For
His country single hits and albums such as The Dreamer (2003), and Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill (2004)
Blake released his debut album, Blake Shelton, on July 31, 2001, via Giant Nashville. It was certified as Platinum in the U.S. and charted at #3 in the US Country Songs chart. The album consisted of 10 tracks making it a total length of roughly 35 minutes.
First TV Show
He first appeared on television in 2011, when he was made the judge of the reality TV singing competition The Voice.
Since season 1 (in 2011), he has served as the judge and coach of this NBC show.
Blake Shelton Favorite Things
- Engagement Gift – Flask, shotgun
Source – TasteOfCountry.com
Blake Shelton Facts
- Blake started singing at a very early age.
- He had already learned to play guitar until 12.
- By the age of 15, he had written his first song.
- Blake lost his older brother Richie (who was 24 at that time) in a car accident on November 13, 1990.
- Blake is the ex-son-in-law of Rick Lambert and Bev Lambert.
- Garth Brooks was his biggest musical inspiration.
- He also performed at a beauty pageant when he was 8 years old.
- Blake used to have a pet turkey in the past.
- He once received a live iguana as a gift from one of his fans.
- He actually hated reality shows.
- In the year 2014, he was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame.
- $28.5 million was the annual income of Blake calculated by Forbes in 2015.
- He has been friends with Adam Levine, the lead singer of the pop-rock band Maroon 5.
- On November 3, 2017, he released his 11th studio album, Texoma Shore, which peaked in the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) weekly chart and was certified ‘Gold’ by the United States (RIAA).