Blake Tollison Shelton
Ada, Oklahoma, United States
Country singer, TV personality
- Father – Richard Shelton (Used Car Dealer) (Died – January 17, 2012)
- Mother – Dorothy Shelton (Beauty Salon Owner)
- Siblings – Richie Shelton (Older Brother) (Died in November 1990), Endy Shelton (Older Sister)
Blake’s manager is Brandon Blackstock, Kelly Clarkson‘s husband.
Giant, Warner Bros. Nashville, Reprise Nashville
6 ft 5 in or 196 cm
96 kg or 212 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Blake Shelton married –
- Kaynette Williams (2000-2006) – Blake started dating Kaynette in 2000. After dating her for a couple of years, Blake married her on November 17, 2003. But, the relationship didn’t go very far after that and they split in June 2005 and applied for divorce. Their divorce was finalized in 2006.
- Miranda Lambert (2005-2015) – Blake commenced dating another country music singer, Miranda Lambert in July 2005. They met during CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert. He proposed Miranda on May 9, 2010, and they engaged. The duo married on May 14, 2011, at the Don Strange Ranch in Boerne, Texas. The wedding was attended by 550 family members and friends. On July 20, 2015, it was announced that the couple is separating and their divorce was finalized the same day.
- Gwen Stefani (2015-Present) – In November 2015, the singers Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton started dating each other. They met on the reality show The Voice, where they co-judge along with numerous other judges.
Race / Ethnicity
He was made the face of Pizza Hut’s Barbecue Pies in May 2014.
He has also appeared in a lot many commercials of Samsung Galaxy Note II, Walmart, J. C. Penney, Nascar, and numerous others.
Best Known For
His country single hits and albums such as The Dreamer (2003), and Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill (2004).
Blake released his debut album Blake Shelton on July 31, 2001, via Giant Nashville. It was certified as Platinum in U.S. and charted at #3 in US Country Songs chart. The album consisted of 10 tracks making it a total length of roughly 35 minutes.
First TV Show
He first appeared on television in 2011, when he was made the judge of the reality TV singing competition The Voice.
Since season 1 (in 2011), he is serving as the judge and coach of this NBC show.
Blake Shelton Favorite Things
- Engagement Gift – Flask, shotgun
Source – TasteOfCountry.com
Blake Shelton Facts
- Blake started singing at a very early age.
- He had already learned to play guitar till 12.
- By the age of 15, he had written his first song.
- Blake lost his older brother Richie (who was 24 at that time) in a car accident on November 13, 1990.
- Blake is the ex-son-in-law of Rick Lambert and Bev Lambert.
- Garth Brooks was his biggest musical inspiration.
- He also performed at a beauty pageant when he was 8 years old.
- Blake used to have a pet turkey in the past.
- He once received a live iguana as a gift from one of his fans.
- He actually hated reality shows.
- $28.5 million was the annual income calculated by Forbes in 2015.