|Brooke Vincent Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1992|
Brooke Vincent is an actress known for appearing in popular TV shows like Coronation Street, Dancing on Ice, and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here: Extra Camp. She is also a singer and has covered various popular songs. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
Brooke Levi Vincent
Audenshaw, Greater Manchester, England
Brooke Vincent went to the Fairfield High School for Girls in Droylsden.
Actress, Singer, Musician, Model
- Father – Anthony Vincent
- Mother – Nicola Anderton
- Siblings – Zak Vincent (Brother)
- Others – Ellie Leach (Cousin) (Actress)
Brooke Vincent is represented by Laine Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Vincent has dated –
- Josh McEachran (2011-2015) – Brooke started dating professional soccer player, Josh McEachran in May 2011. At the start of their relationship, Josh was an emerging star for the London-based club, Chelsea. They decided to end their relationship in April 2015 after he had signed up a loan deal with the Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem. It was reported that she wasn’t prepared for a long-distance relationship. By the start of the next year, it was reported that they were giving their relationship another try as he had started playing for Brentford. However, nothing concrete came out of these reports.
- Lucien Laviscount (2013) – In 2013, Brooke was rumored to have hooked up with actor Lucien Laviscount. It was claimed that they had grown close while working on the soap opera, Coronation Street.
- Kean Bryan (2016-Present) – Brooke started dating Kean Bryan, who signed up with Manchester City in 2016. They lived in the same area and had mutual friends, who introduced them. Towards the end of 2017, it was revealed that they had moved in together. In the early months of 2018, it was reported that they had got engaged but they quickly rubbished these rumors.
- Sacha Parkinson – When Sacha Parkinson appeared on Coronation Street, she was romantically linked with her co-star Brooke because of their strong chemistry.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Petite figure
- High cheekbones
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Sophie Webster in the popular soap opera, Coronation Street.
- Having appeared in a series of reality TV shows such as Dancing on Ice and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here: Extra Camp.
As a Singer
Brooke has done a cover of the popular song Senorita by Justin Timberlake in 2017.
First TV Show
In 2002, Brooke Vincent made her first TV show appearance in The Medusa Touch episode of the comedy TV series, The League of Gentlemen.
Brooke Vincent relies on her disciplined workout regime to keep herself fit. She works out at the Ultimate Performance Gym and relies on their trainer’s guidance for her workout regime.
She usually works out 3 times a week and her typical workout session last for around 1 hour, out of which 45 minutes are reserved for weight training comprising of exercises such as overhead presses, back extensions, and barbell squats.
On some days, she reserves conditioning session purely for core work. The last 15 minutes are for track work with prowler sled, which serves as an excellent cardio. If she has time in her schedule, she might add 20 minutes of workout session on Wattbike to her usual schedule.
She also complements her workout regime with a regimented diet plan. Her daily diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – A 2-egg omelet with brown sauce
- Lunch – A chicken salad or smashed avocado on sourdough
- Dinner – Steak or salmon with vegetables
- Snack – Fruits or a Grenade bar
Brooke Vincent Favorite Things
- Soccer Club – Manchester United
- Junk Food Chain – McDonald’s
Brooke Vincent Facts
- When she was signed up to replace Emma Woodward in Coronation Street, she became the 3rd actress to be hired to play the role.
- In 2018, she managed to finish as a runner-up in the reality TV show, Dancing on Ice.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Brooke Vincent / Instagram