|Sacha Parkinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1992|
|Boyfriend / Girlfriend||Unknown|
Sacha Parkinson is an actress and model known for her superior acting skills in various TV shows and films like Coronation Street, The Driver, and Mr Selfridge. She is represented by popular agencies and has a mild social media fan base with more than 80k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Sacha Louise Parkinson
Salford, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Sacha Parkinson went to the Walkden High School.
- Father – Cliff Parkinson (Housing Officer)
- Mother – Leigh Parkinson (Former Social Worker)
- Siblings – Unknown
Sacha Parkinson is represented by London-based Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Sacha Parkinson has dated –
- Ben Mercer – Sacha dated autograph hunter Ben Mercer in the past. They first met outside Weatherfield studios. He was waiting outside and on seeing her, he asked for her autograph. While she was scribbling her autograph, he cheekily asked her to write down her phone number as well. She did and they started going out soon after. In June 2010, it was reported that they had separated because he couldn’t handle his girlfriend kissing another girl onscreen.
- Josh Wakefield – In the early months of 2011, Sacha was reported to be dating property surveyor Josh Wakefield. They started making public appearances by the start of the summer of 2011. In July 2011, they were spotted on a romantic vacation in Cyprus and in December, they were seen together on the red carpet at the Coronation Street Christmas party. However, that was one of their last public appearances for a couple of years. In her interview with Express that was published in January 2015, it was reported that they were still together. As there has been a scarcity of information about their dating status over the last couple of years, it can’t be verified whether they are still together or not.
- Brooke Vincent – While she was appearing in Coronation Street, she was linked with her co-star Brooke Vincent by some British tabloids because of their steamy chemistry on the show.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- Blue eyes
Sacha Parkinson hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Sian Powers in the iconic British soap opera, Coronation Street. She was 16 years old when she was cast in the show.
- Having played the role of Katie McKee in the BBC One crime drama TV series, The Driver.
- Having played Connie Hawkins in the 3rd and 4th seasons of the period drama TV series, Mr Selfridge.
In 2009, she made her theatrical film debut in Awaydays.
First TV Show
In 2005, Sacha Parkinson made her first TV show appearance in Everybody Needs Somebody episode of the medical drama TV series, The Royal.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Sacha Parkinson Favorite Things
- Personal Style – 90’s Tomboy
- Staple Color – Black
- Oldest Item In Her Wardrobe – A high waist tartan skirt that she got at the age of 15
- Must Have Clothing Item – Bershka leather jacket
- Jewelry Items – Rose gold necklace (gifted by her parents), Silver necklace (given by her grandfather), 90’s Casio watch (gifted by her boyfriend), and diamond and emerald earrings
- High Street Brands – Urban Outfitters, Topshop
- Style Icon – Eliza Doolittle
- Vintage Stores – Pop Boutique in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, Best in Leeds
Source – Express
Sacha Parkinson Facts
- In January 2018, she opened up about her painful battle with endometriosis. She revealed that after suffering in silence for a number of years, she underwent surgery in 2017 but she later found out that some of the cysts were still returning.
- Sacha has done extensive activism work to raise awareness about endometriosis and to promote various foundations and organizations that are working to tackle the disorder.
- She has known her Coronation Street co-star Brooke Vincent since they were 6 years old. They used to attend drama classes together.
- After having appeared in about 203 episodes, Sacha revealed in 2011 that she was leaving Coronation Street to work on other opportunities.
- In Coronation Street, her and Brooke Vincent’s character became the first lesbian couple in the history of the popular soap opera.
- She loves collecting footwear and has about 30 pairs of trainers and even more pairs of boots.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Sacha Parkinson / Instagram