Eliza Sophie Caird
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Eliza Doolittle went to the Channing School For Girls in North London.
After completing her school education, she got enrolled at the Westminster Kingsway College.
Singer, musician, and songwriter
- Father – John Caird (Stage director, play writer and Honorary Associate Director of the Royal Shakespeare Company)
- Mother – Frances Ruffelle (Model, and musical theater actress)
- Siblings – Nathaniel Caird (Brother) (Actor). She has 7 other siblings.
- Others – G. B. Caird (Paternal Grandfather) (Churchman and Theologian), Viola Mary Newport (Paternal Grandmother), Norman Albert Ruffell (Maternal Grandfather), Sylvia Young (Maternal Grandmother) (Founder of Sylvia Young Theatre School)
Eliza Doolittle is represented by ATC Talent Management Company.
Indie Pop, pop, and soul
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Doolittle has dated –
- Olie (2008-2011) – In her interview in June 2011, she revealed that she had been dating rapper Olie for around two and a half years. They were childhood friends and she had known him since she was 12 years old. However, just a couple of months after the interview, she decided to end her relationship with Olie.
- Benji Madden (2011-2013) – Eliza made her relationship with Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden public in December 2011 by stepping out for a stroll on the streets of Los Angeles. To make sure that the press gets their relationship status right, they put up quite a loved-up display with his arms around her waist. However, towards the end of 2012, their relationship seemed to have fizzled out as Benji was spotted with a new girlfriend who had a striking resemblance to Eliza.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Scottish and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Curly hair
- Round face
35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
In 2010, she was selected as the brand ambassador for the sportswear giant, Nike.
She has also been selected by cosmetic brand, Max Factor to headline Big Night Out promotional campaign for the brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her single, Pack Up, which managed to reach #5 spot on the UK Singles Chart.
- Having collaborated with the British electronic duo Disclosure for the chart-topping single, You & Me.
In July 2010, she released her debut studio album, Eliza Doolittle, which was certified as ‘Platinum’ and reached #3 in the UK.
She is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2010, Eliza made her TV show debut with an appearance on the reality show Big Brother’s Little Brother as a performer.
Eliza Doolittle’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Eliza Doolittle Favorite Things
- Biggest Temptation (Diet) – Chocolate and French fries
- Biggest Temptation (Shopping) – Shoes, clothes, and cushions
- Holiday Temptations – Hot and tropical areas
- Style Inspiration – Tumblr
- Beauty Look – Smoky eye
- Mascara – False Lash Effect
- Lip Product – Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour cream
- Hair Product – Aussie Curl Shine and Define
- Eye Shadow – Gold and bronze single eyeshadow from Max Colour Effect
- Style Icon While Growing Up – Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham)
- Footwear – Hi Top trainers
- Style Icon – Chloë Sevigny
- Musical Hero – Stevie Wonder
- Animal – Eagle
- London Eateries – Nando’s, Raoul’s in Maida Vale, Primrose Patisserie on Regent’s Park Road, E Pellicci in Bethnal Green
- London Shopping Outlets – Rokit on Brick Lane, Topshop Store, River Island and Carnaby Street
- London Pub – Scolt Head in Dalston
- Clothing Item – Short shorts
- Work of Art – Painting by her best friend Jessica when she was 15 years old and featuring Eliza and her
- Building – British Telecom Tower in Central London
- Book – The Narnia Chronicles
Source – Cosmopolitan, Vogue, The Guardian, Standard, Independent
Eliza Doolittle Facts
- She decided to use Eliza Doolittle (originated from Pygmalion play’s character) as her stage name because it used to be her nickname while growing up.
- In 2010, she collaborated with singer Shane MacGowan for the single I Put a Spell on You; the proceeds from the track were donated to the victims of 2010 Haiti earthquake.
- Her parents divorced when she was just 4.
- Before becoming an established singer, she starred in a number of theater productions including playing the lead role in The Royal Shakespeare Company production of The Secret Garden.
- In January 2015, she performed at the charity concert held for the Smile for Hatti, which works to help young cancer victims.
- Eliza is involved with several children related authorities including Small Steps Project, Prince’s Trust and At-Risk/Disadvantaged Youths.
- Visit her official website @ elizalovechild.com.
- Follow Eliza on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SoundCloud, YouTube, Tumblr, and Google+.