|Kim Do-yeon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Do-yeon is a South Korean singer, dancer, and actress who is famous for being a member of the girl groups, Weki Meki (2017-Present) and I.O.I (2016-2017). She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Little Jun Ji-hyun
Bupyeong District, Incheon, South Korea
Kim studied at Sangji Girls High School.
She went to the School of Performing Arts Seoul with fellow Weki Meki member Choi Yoo-jung.
Singer, Actress, Dancer
K-Pop, Bubblegum Pop, Pop Rap
- YMC Entertainment
- Swing Entertainment
- Studio Blu
- Fantagio Music
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she colors her hair often.
Kim Do-yeon has endorsed brands like –
- Maybelline New York
- Blue Mountain
- KB Kookmin Bank
- Tommy Hilfiger
Kim Do-yeon Favorite Things
- Song From The 2020 Album New Rules – D-DAY
- K-Drama Shows – My Mister, It’s Okay, That’s Love, Search: WWW
- Movie – Little Women
- Food – Rice
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Green Tea
- Summer Song – Touch My Body by Sam Kim
Source – Soompi.com, YouTube
Kim Do-yeon Facts
- Her dream is to collaborate with Paul Kim.
- She likes to gorge on malatang soup as a late-night snack.
- Kim is the most talkative member of the group.
- Her personality type is Consul ESFJ.
- Kim and I.O.I‘s singer Kang Mi-na were born on the same day i.e., December 4, 1999.
- She was the captain of the cheerleading squad in high school.
- She is close friends with Choi Yoo-jung and both of them featured together in the 11-member line-up of I.O.I from 2016 to 2017.
- In 2016, she was named in Vogue Magazine‘s list of ‘8 Teen Style Stars Set to Rule 2017’.
- She has described actor Park Seo-joon as her ideal man.
Featured Image by Hey Day / Wikimedia / CC BY 4.0