|Danny Foster Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1979|
Daniel Paul Foster
Hackney, London, England, U.K.
Danny studied at Central Foundation Boys School in Islington, London.
Singer, Television Personality
MCA Music, Polydor Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
84 kg or 185 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
He has Barbadian ancestry on his dad’s side.
Danny had “Brown” colored hair.
He is now bald.
- Down to earth
- Friendly Demeanor
- Has an electrifying smile
Best Known For
Being a part of the first series of the popular British reality TV show Popstars in 2001.
He is also known for performing on various TV shows including Brit Awards on ITV, The Royal Variety Performance on ITV, Top of The Pops on BBC, and Party in The Park on ITV.
First TV Show
His first TV show was the British talent series Popstars that aired on the ITV1 channel in 2001.
As a Singer
He performed over 1000 gigs before getting lucky and auditioning for Popstars. As a band member of Hear’say, he enjoyed great success. The band sold over 3 million records globally. The debut single of the group was titled Pure and Simple (2001). It holds the record of being the UK’s 7th highest-selling debut single of the 21st century.
After this, Hear’Say (active from 2001 to 2002) went on to release another top-selling single and their first album. Successful tours in Ireland and across the UK followed. Their second album failed to be a success, and the group split after just 18 months of being together.
Danny has founded “Danny Foster & The Big Soul Corporation” in the past.
Danny Foster Favorite Things
- Singer – Lionel Richie
Source – DannyFosterOnline.com
Danny Foster Facts
- Before becoming famous, Danny was a cleaner and got trained as a youth worker.
- While in Tenerife for a family holiday, he discovered his singing prowess. He was 18 at the time.
- He was among the founder members of the Hear’say pop band along with Kym Marsh, Myleene Klass, Noel Sullivan, and Suzanne Shaw.
- In 2005, Danny replaced Jonathon Morris on Channel 4 sports-based reality show The Games’ third series. He competed with other celebs like Craig Charles and Chesney Hawkes.
- In 2013, he gave auditions for The Voice UK. He sang the soul version of Wannabe song of The Spice Girls for the auditions.