|Kym Marsh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1976|
Kimberley Gail Marsh
Whiston, Merseyside, England
Garswood, St Helens, Merseyside, England
Kym went to Elliot Clarke Stage School in Liverpool for her high school studies.
Actress, singer, and songwriter
- Father – David Marsh
- Mother – Pauline Marsh
- Siblings – John Marsh (Brother), David Marsh (Brother), and Tracey Marsh (Sister)
FD Management Ltd.
- Adult Contemporary
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kym Marsh has been romantically linked with –
- Dave Cunliffe (1994 -1999) – Kym and Dave dated almost for five years. They have two children out of this relationship, son David Ryan Cunliffe (born – 1995) and daughter Emily May Cunliffe (born – 1998). The couple parted ways in 1999.
- Duncan James (2002) – Blue singer Duncan James and Kym Marsh had a short affair in 2002. She reportedly wanted to have some fun before getting married to Jack Ryder.
- Jack Ryder (2002 – 2009) – Kym married actor, Jack Ryder in 2002. However, issues started cropping up between them around 2008 and the duo legally parted their ways in August 2009.
- Lee Sharpe (February – March 2008) – Kym met Lee; an ex-Manchester United footballer by sharing the judges’ panel with him and kept meeting him thereafter. It was an instant click between the two. However, it gave fuel to the rumor mill as she just announced her divorce from Jack Ryder. She also spent a night with Lee at Palace Hotel in his room. It couldn’t materialize into a full-fledged relationship and faded in a month.
- Jamie Lomas (2008-2014) – Around mid of 2008, Kym started dating Jamie, who is also an actor. In 2009, soon after Kym’s divorce, the couple announced the news of the arrival of their first baby and in 2012, they tied the knot. However, Archie Jay Lomas, their son, was a premature baby and succumbed to death soon after his birth. She has a daughter, Polly (born – 2011) from this marriage. Kym also changed her name from Kym Marsh to Kym Lomas in October 2012, but she divorced him on the grounds of unreasonable behavior on January 10, 2014, and got back to her maiden name.
- Oliver Mellor (February – July 2013) – The duo had a passionate relationship and Oliver made it public too. In fact, Kym was granted a quick divorce from Jamie, on the grounds of infidelity. However, the love between these two co-stars of Coronation Street (2013) came to an end within six months.
- Dan Hooper (2014 – 2015) – She fell in love with her personal trainer Dan in 2014, who is six years younger than her. They got engaged too. Despite this, the bond couldn’t last long and she called it quits in June 2015.
- Matt Baker (2015) – There was a buzz making rounds that, after breaking up from fiancé Dan Hooper, Kym has relit her romantic spark with fitness devoted Matt Baker, who was just 25 years old at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hourglass figure
- Left shoulder flaunts three tiny tattoos
38-27-37 in or 96.5-68.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has collaborated with British Heart Foundation to launch ‘Dechox’ and has been an active campaigner to promote heart health.
She has also been associated with Jeans For Genes.
Best Known For
As Michelle Connor in Coronation Street (2006-2015).
First Pop Group
First TV Show
She appeared in an episode of the afternoon soap opera Doctors on BBC One in 2005, where she played the role of Ruth Parry.
First Solo Album
Standing Tall (2003)
She was getting trained under Dan Hooper until mid-2015.
Weight fluctuation had been an issue with Kym. The star who owns a body to envy once suffered badly with the overweight issue. For her new fit body, she gives credit to following the Paleo diet religiously and sweating it out at the gym for not less than six days a week. She has also given up smoking and alcohol.
Kym Marsh Favorite Things
- Chocolate – Lindt
- Food – Soft Cheese, roast dinners, roast chicken with crisp potatoes
- Drink – Diet Coke, cranberry juice
Source – Closer Online
Kym Marsh Facts
- Her debut solo album ‘Standing Tall,’ which was released in July 2003, was comprised of 15 singles including ‘Cry,’ ‘Come On Over,’ and ‘Sentimental,’ which saw a record sale and rose to number nine position at UK Albums Chart.
- Within a year of being a part of Hear’Say, Kym started having conflicts with Sullivan and Klass, leading her to leave Hear’Say in January 2002. Former Boom! member, Johnny Shentall replaced her within a month in the group.
- In 2008, she won the Favorite Female Soap Star award at the TV Now Awards, Dublin.
- After losing her son Archie Jay Lomas in 2009, she captured a documentary for ITV regarding premature births, which was called “Born Too Soon.” She also rendered her help to conduct as well as spoke at an event to raise funds for a charity for baby special care – Bliss in 2010.
- Kym though always had a good bust, started feeling insecure about her post-pregnancy breast size and took a thoughtful decision to go for a surgery. Thus, from a 34B, she went to a 34D.
- Kym, like many stars, had her share of the disgrace of wardrobe malfunctions. In 2010, for the Military Awards, she wore a black dress, assuming it to be fine. However, the strong lights at the event turned it into a sheer dress and she had ditched a bra for the occasion. Her pictures, the next day in the newspaper, made her realize what a blunder she had done!
- Beating her former co-star Michelle Keegan and two-time winner Carol Vorderman, Kym bagged the title Rear Of The Year 2015.