|Graziano Di Prima Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1994|
Graziano Di Prima is a professional Italian dancer and choreographer. He is best known for his appearance on the Strictly Come Dancing in 2018. He also has a Guinness World Record for 90 Botafogo dance steps in 30 seconds.
Graziano Di Prima
London, England, United Kingdom
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Graziano Di Prima is managed by Olivia Bell Management, Talent Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Graziano Di Prima has dated –
- Giada Lini (2015-Present) – The couple got engaged on May 7, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent tattoo of a bull on his left chest
- Long curly hair
Graziano Di Prima has either promoted or endorsed brands like –
- Giraffe 25
- Boy London
Graziano Di Prima Favorite Things
- Place To Visit – Brazil
Source – WestlandsYeovil.co.uk
Graziano Di Prima Facts
- He was named Graziano, meaning thank you.
- He had a premature birth and his twin brother died at birth.
- Graziano grew up on a farm at the foot of Mount Etna.
- At the age of 6, he started dancing to Cuban beat tunes like Mambo No. 5.
- At the age of 10, he was already an Italian Latin champion.
- He proposed to his fiancée during a performance of Burn The Floor in Watford, going down in one knee, to the delight of the crowd.
- In 2018, he joined the cast of professional dancers on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing.
- In 2019, he was demoted for his height as the show’s organizers were bringing in taller female celebrities.
- He has toured the world with a notable dance company called Burn The Floor.
- In 2019, he created a Guinness World Record for 90 Botafogo dance steps in 30 seconds.
- In 2019, his same-s*x dance with his friend and fellow dancer Johannes Radebe became a hot topic.
Featured Image by Graziano Di Prima / Instagram