|Noel Sullivan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1980|
Noel Sullivan is a Welsh singer, actor, and writer who was a member of the British pop group Hear’Say. The group was formed through the ITV reality TV show Popstars in February 2001 and went on to release albums and tracks like Popstars, Pure and Simple, The Way to Your Love, Everybody, and Lovin’ Is Easy. Noel Sullivan has also been cast in many shows and movies including Ordinary Lies, Gavin & Stacey, Years and Years, Outsiders, Bitchcraft, Top of the Pops, Hell’s Kitchen, Live & Kicking, Trust Me: I’m a Holiday Rep, Dancing on Ice, Talent Show Wars, and Pointless Celebrities.
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
He has been managed by –
- Olivia Bell Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Shepherd Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
MCA Music, Polydor
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
93 kg or 205 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note – In 2017, he announced that he has been married to his partner.
Race / Ethnicity
He came out as gay on Instagram in 2017.
- Sense of humor
- Infectious laughter
Best Known For
- Having served as a member of the British pop music band Hear’Say
- Appearing in TV shows like Ordinary Lies and Bitchcraft
In June 2014, Noel’s debut album Here I Go Again was released and it included 9 tracks.
As a member of pop group Hear’Say, he released his debut album Popstars in 2001.
First TV Show
Noel first appeared in the ITV1 music reality show Popstars in 2001.
Noel Sullivan Facts
- As a child, Noel received training as a chorister and came from a family having a strong background in choral singing.
- He was a substitute actor at the Welsh National Opera.
- When he was 18, Noel toured the US with The Black Mountain Male Chorus of Wales as a musical theater soloist.
- He stayed in Ibiza and worked as a singer and puppeteer for Laser Entertainments.
- Noel also worked as a videographer at a Spanish diving center to make ends meet.
- He was among the founding members of the Hear’Say pop group along with Danny Foster, Suzanne Shaw, Kym Marsh, and Myleene Klass.
- After Hear’Say was formed, Noel resigned from his job as a part-time waiter and shifted base to London.
- When Hear’Say split, Sullivan began his career in musical theater and worked in productions including Fame, Love Shack, and What a Feeling.
- Noel has given a performance at the Wales Millennium Centre opening.
- On June 13, 2010, he performed for the RTÉ One’s Fame: The Musical in Dublin along with Jessica Cervi and Sarah O’Connor.
- In May 2013, he was a part of the UK tour of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert musical and played the role of Tick / Mitzi along with Jason Donovan.