|Noel Sullivan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1980|
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
He is managed by Olivia Bell Management.
MCA Music, Polydor
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
93 kg or 205 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Sense of humor
- Infectious laughter
Best Known For
- Having served as a member of the British pop music band Hear’Say.
- Appearing in TV shows like Ordinary Lies and Bitchcraft.
In June 2014, Noel’s debut album Here I Go Again was released and it included 9 tracks.
As a member of pop group Hear’Say, he released his debut album Popstars in 2001.
First TV Show
Noel first appeared in the ITV1 music reality show Popstars in 2001.
Noel Sullivan Facts
- As a child, Noel received training as a chorister and came from a family having a strong background in choral singing.
- He was a substitute actor at the Welsh National Opera.
- When he was 18, Noel toured the US with The Black Mountain Male Chorus of Wales as a musical theater soloist.
- He stayed in Ibiza and worked as a singer and puppeteer for Laser Entertainments.
- Noel also worked as a videographer at a Spanish diving center to make ends meet.
- He was among the founding members of the Hear’Say pop group along with Danny Foster, Suzanne Shaw, Kym Marsh, and Myleene Klass.
- After Hear’Say was formed, Noel resigned from his job as a part-time waiter and shifted base to London.
- When Hear’Say split, Sullivan began his career in musical theater and worked in productions including Fame, Love Shack, and What a Feeling.
- Noel has given a performance at the Wales Millennium Centre opening.
- On June 13, 2010, he performed for the RTÉ One’s Fame: The Musical in Dublin along with Jessica Cervi and Sarah O’Connor.
- In May 2013, he was a part of the UK tour of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert musical and played the role of Tick / Mitzi along with Jason Donovan.