|Myleene Klass Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1978|
Myleene Klass is a British singer, presenter, musician, model, television personality, and businessperson. She was a member of the pop group Hear’Say and the group released albums and songs like Pure and Simple, Everybody, Popstars, The Way to Your Love, Lovin’ Is Easy, and Everybody. As a solo artist, she has released albums like Moving On and Myleene’s Music for Romance. Over the years, Myleene has also been a part of several shows such as I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, Countdown, Popstar to Operastar, Dancing on Ice, and Loose Women.
Myleene Angela Klass
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
Myleene attended St Mary’s Roman Catholic Primary School. Subsequently, Myleene went to Cliff Park High School in Gorleston.
She briefly studied at Notre Dame High School, Norwich.
Myleene also used to attend Guildhall School of Music and Drama on Saturdays.
Myleene enrolled herself into Great Yarmouth College in Norfolk, England to study A-Levels for two years.
Finally, she joined the University of London‘s Royal Academy of Music to do a musical theatre course.
Singer, Model, Presenter, Musician, Television Personality, Businessperson
- Father – Oscar Klass (Musician)
- Mother – Bong Klass
- Siblings – Jessie Klass (Sister), Don Klass (Brother)
Her career has been managed by Roar Global Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
She was previously signed to Octagon Entertainment Management.
Classical crossover, pop
Vocals, harp, piano, violin
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Myleene Klass has dated –
- Graham Quinn (2002-2012) – Myleene Klass started dating Graham Quinn in 2002. Graham used to serve as a bodyguard for Hear’Say (a former English pop group). They dated for around four years ON and OFF until 2006 and got engaged in March that year. Their marriage happened on October 21, 2011. They have two daughters named Ava Bailey Quinn (born – August 16, 2007) and Hero Harper (born – March 25, 2011). Their marriage ended on April 23, 2013, when the two of them divorced. However, they had already separated on April 6, 2012; on Myleene’s birthday.
- Simon Motson (2015-Present) – She started going out with Simon Motson in the year 2015 and on August 1, 2019, she gave birth to their first child together – a son named Apollo. Simon also has 2 children from a previous relationship. Myleene and Simon announced their engagement on September 13, 2020.
- Adam Richman (2016) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with American actor, former competitive eater, chef, author, producer, and TV personality Adam Richman in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Myleene has Austrian ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Filipino descent on her mother’s side.
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She was announced as the brand ambassador for an online department store called Littlewoods in 2012.
She is also the brand ambassador for Start Rite footwear.
In her career, she has appeared in several TV commercials such as M&S Clothes, Pantene, Sure deodorant, State of Dubai, and others.
As a model, she has advertised for Ortak Jewellery, and Marks & Spencer.
Best Known For
Presenting various television shows such as Popstar to Operastar (2010-2011), Loose Women (2014-), and many others.
Under the Hear’Say – Myleene released her debut album titled Popstars on March 26, 2001, via Polydor in the UK.
As Solo – Myleene released her debut solo album Moving On in 2003.
First TV Show
She co-presented the music television program CD:UK from 2005 to 2006. The show’s final episode was broadcast on April 1, 2006.
She has worked with “The Bodydoctor” or David Marshall. He is the one, who helped Myleene to get rid of her post-baby weight.
After splitting from her husband Graham Quinn in 2012, she shed more weight. Myleene underwent simple cardio exercises like walking, sit-ups, and others.
Her diet was like –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs
- Lunch – Sushi, salad/wrap
- Dinner – Pasta
Myleene Klass Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate bars, pasta, pesto
- Cuisine – Indian, Mexican
Source – RadarOnline.com, DailyMail.co.uk
Myleene Klass Facts
- Myleene belongs to a musician family.
- She has released a book My Bump and Me: From Morning Sickness to Motherhood, in which she shared her pregnancy experience.
- She belongs to the musician family. Six generations on her father’s side were all musicians.
- Klass started to learn the piano and violin from the age of four.
- Her first daughter was born at 13:45 GMT.
- Myleene’s grandmother was an opera singer.
- She was a member of the pop group Hear’Say from 2001 to 2002.
- She is the ambassador for the music charity called “National Foundation for Youth Music”.
- She once donated 7,500 pounds to a charity, which she raised from eBay by selling her bikini.