|Sumbul Touqeer Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sumbul Touqeer Khan is an Indian actor and reality television personality who is best known for playing the titular role in the Hindi-language television drama series Imlie. She has also been cast in shows and movies such as Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein, Chandragupta Maurya, Bigg Boss 16, and Article 15.
Sumbul Touqeer Khan
Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India
Actor, Reality Television Personality
- Father – Touqeer Hasan Khan (Choreographer)
- Siblings – Saniya Touqeer (Younger Sister) (Actor)
Sumbul Touqeer Khan has been signed with Ocean Media PR.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sumbul Touqeer Khan Facts
- In 2018, she made her TV show debut by playing the role of Shubhada (Sukhdev’s daughter and Chandragupta’s friend) in the Sony TV historical fiction drama series Chandragupta Maurya.
- Sumbul Touqeer Khan made her first theatrical film appearance as Amali in the 2019 Hindi-language crime drama film Article 15, starring Ayushmann Khurrana, Nassar, Manoj Pahwa, Kumud Mishra, Isha Talwar, Sayani Gupta, and Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub. The film gets its name from Article 15 of the Constitution of India which prohibits discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex, or birthplace.
- Alongside Fahmaan Khan, Gashmeer Mahajani, Mayuri Deshmukh, and others, Sumbul Touqeer Khan co-starred as Imlie (executive reporter of Bhaskar Times who is the daughter of Meethi and Dev) in the drama series Imlie from 2020 to 2022. The show is a loose adaptation of the Bengali series Ishti Kutum.
- In 2022, Sumbul started appearing as a contestant on the 16th installment of the Hindi-language reality TV series Bigg Boss. Hosted by Salman Khan, the season’s other participants included Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, Ankit Gupta, Shalin Bhanot, Archana Gautam, Shiv Thakare, Soundarya Sharma, Sajid Khan, Tina Datta, and Sreejita De.
Featured Image by Sumbul Touqeer Khan / Instagram