|Sayani Gupta Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sayani Gupta is an Indian actress who has been cast in various hit films and shows that include Jolly LLB 2, Article 15, Margarita with a Straw, Inside Edge, Four More Shots Please, and Pagglait.
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sayani studied at the Film and Television Institute of India. She also attended Lady Shri Ram College for Women from 2004 to 2007. Prior to that, she had studied at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in Salt Lake.
After the completion of her 12th grade, Sayani enrolled at St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. Sayani had trained in Bharatanatyam under the watchful eye of Thankamani Kutty at Kerala Kalamandalam.
- Father – Kamal Gupta
- Mother – Maitreyi Gupta
- Siblings – Bhairav Gupta (Brother), Ahir Gupta (Brother)
4 ft 10½ in or 148.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Bengali heritage.
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart-shaped lip and almond-shaped eyes
- Roman nose
Sayani has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Big Bazaar, Bata, Be Beautiful, 100 Pipers Scotch, Samsung, The Tribe Concepts, Tata Sky, and Tanishq.
Sayani Gupta Favorite Things
- Movie Of All-Time – Dil Se (1998)
- Films – Chupke Chupke, Mili, Andaz Apna Apna
- Snack In Bombay – Vada Pav
- Monsoon Travel Destination – Goa, Kamshet
- Song – Mere Humnafas Mere Humnawa, Teri Meri Prem Kahani Bodyguard, Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo
Sayani Gupta Facts
- She was raised in Kolkata in a family that was musically inclined.
- Sayani made her debut theatrical film appearance as Poonam Upadhyay in Second Marriage Dot Com in 2012.
- She had trained in the dance form of Bharatnatyam for 17 years. Other than that, she is also skilled in modern dance and ballet.
- Sayani is trained in Kallaripayatu.
- During the monsoon, Sayani loves to spend her time in Goa and Kamshet, Mawal taluka.
- She is a huge fan of the work of actor Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan, and Shahrukh Khan.
- Sayani is a passionate photographer, traveler, and dancer. Besides that, she also loves to listen to folk music.
- In order to get the role of Gaura in Article 19, Sayani had to learn to ride a bicycle.
- Her biggest pet peeve is when the staff on set are served different food as opposed to the food served to the actors.
- The ideal breakfast for her is “Warm water with lemon is a must and given a choice, cardamom toast with a sunny side up.”
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / CC BY 3.0