|Princess Iman bint Abdullah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1996|
|Spouse||Jameel Alexander Thermiótis|
Princess Iman bint Abdullah is renowned as a member of the royal family of Jordan and is the second child and first daughter of King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan. She gained widespread attention in 2023 owing to her marriage to Jameel Alexander Thermiótis.
Princess Iman bint Abdullah
Princess Iman studied at the International Academy – Amman and graduated in 2014.
She moved to the United States to pursue her undergraduate studies at Georgetown University. However, she later transferred to the Parson’s School of Design located in New York.
Member of the Royal Family of Jordan
- Father – King Abdullah II (King of Jordan)
- Mother – Queen Rania of Jordan (Queen of Jordan)
- Siblings – Hussein, Crown Prince of Jordan (Older Brother) (Member of the Royal Family of Jordan, Captain in the Jordanian Armed Forces), Princess Salma bint Abdullah (Younger Sister) (Member of the Royal Family of Jordan), Prince Hashem bin Abdullah (Younger Brother) (Member of the Royal Family of Jordan)
- Others – King Hussein (Paternal Grandfather) (Former King of Jordan), Princess Muna Al Hussein (Paternal Grandmother), Faisal Sedki Al-Yassin (Maternal Grandfather), Ilham Yassin (Maternal Grandmother), Dina Al-Yassin (Maternal Aunt), Prince Faisal bin Hussein (Paternal Uncle), Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein (Paternal Aunt), Princess Zein bint Al Hussein (Paternal Aunt), Rajwa Al Saif (Sister-in-law) (Hussein’s Wife) (Architect), Princess Haya bint Hussein (Paternal Half-Aunt) (Member of the Royal Family of Jordan), Princess Alia bint Al Hussein (Paternal Half-Aunt), Prince Ali bin Hussein (Paternal Half-Uncle), Abir Muhaisen (Adoptive Paternal Half-Uncle), Hamzah bin Hussein (Paternal Half-Uncle), Prince Hashim bin Hussein (Paternal Half-Uncle), Princess Iman bint Hussein (Paternal Half-Aunt), Princess Raiyah bint Al Hussein (Paternal Half-Aunt), Princess Ayah (Cousin Sister), Prince Omar (Cousin Brother), Princess Sara (Cousin Sister), Princess Aisha (Younger Cousin Sister), Prince Abdullah (Cousin Brother), Prince Muhammad (Cousin Brother), Aoun Juma (Cousin), Muna Juma (Cousin), Ja’afar Al-Saleh (Cousin), Jumana Al-Saleh (Cousin), Tahani Al-Shahwa (Adoptive Cousin)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Princess Iman has dated –
- Jameel Alexander ‘Jimmy’ Thermiótis (2022-Present) – In July 2022, her engagement to the Venezuelan venture capitalist Jameel Alexander ‘Jimmy’ Thermiótis was announced. The two tied the knot on March 12, 2023, at the family’s private residence of Beit Al Urdun Palace in the presence of close family and friends.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jordanian Arab (with some Turkish Cypriot), English, and Palestinian Arab ancestry.
- Charming smile
- Mole marks on her neck
- Impressive fashion sense
Princess Iman bint Abdullah Facts
- She was given the title ‘Her Serene Highness’ at the time of her birth. But, from her first birthday onwards, she began using the official style and title of ‘Her Royal Highness The Princess Iman of Jordan’.
- In spite of being born into the Jordanian royal family, Princess Iman is not in the line of succession for the throne. This is because the Agnatic Primogeniture dictates that only Muslim men (and not women) who are born to Muslim parents and are direct descendants of King Abdullah I can be considered legitimate heirs to the throne.
- She is fluent in both Arabic and English languages.
- Princess Iman is passionate about horse riding. Furthermore, she participated in the Middle East Championships horse show held in 2008 with her horse Saqir and finished in second place even though she was only 12 years old at that time.
Featured Image by Queenraniaofjordania / Instagram