|Sreejita De Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|July 19, 1989
Sreejita De is an Indian actress and model who is known for her role as Mukta in Uttaran and Dilruba in Nazar.
Haldia, West Bengal, India
Malad West, Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sreejita studied at St. Xavier’s School, Haldia before going on to graduate with a degree in Mass Media from Ruia College.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sreejita has dated –
- Michael Blohm-Pape (2019-Present) – Sreejita met her German fiance Michael Blohm-Pape in January 2019, while at a restaurant in Mumbai with friends. Initially, the couple intended on tying the knot in 2020, but due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, they had pushed forward their wedding plans to some time in 2022. In July 2023, Sreejita and Michael tied the knot in Germany.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Bengali descent.
- Her thick eyebrows
Sreejita De Favorite Things
- Travel Partner – Her fiance Michael Blohm Pape
Source – Times Of India
Sreejita De Facts
- She was born and brought up in Haldia, West Bengal.
- Sreejita made her debut TV show appearance with her role of Gargi Tushar Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagii Kay in 2007. Later, in 2008, she made her debut theatrical film appearance as Parvati in the film Tashan with the likes of actors Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, and Kareena Kapoor.
- In 2015, Sreejita was cast in the lead role of Shreya Bhushan Pethewala in Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi.
- She was announced as a contestant on actor and host Salman Khan‘s TV show Bigg Boss 16 in October 2022.
Featured Image By Sreejita De / Instagram