|Silvia Alonso Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1989|
Silvia Alonso is a Spanish actress who has amassed a huge fan following with her roles as Almudena Lobo in the series Tierra de lobos (2010-2014) and Alejandra Torrijos Martín in Amar es para siempre (2013). She has more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Silvia Alonso Cruz
Salamanca, Castile and León, Spain
Silvia has a degree in Journalism.
- Father – He worked as a businessman.
- Mother – She was a housewife.
Silvia has been represented by A LeightHouse Entertainment located in Madrid.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Silvia Alonso has dated –
- Álex García (2010) – The Tierra de lobos actress briefly dated her co-star, Álex García in 2010.
- David Broncano (2020-Present) – Silvia began dating comedian David Broncano shortly after appearing on his talk show, La Resistencia in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Silvia is of Spanish descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Tattoo on her left forearm that reads, ‘From here to infinity’
- Birthmark on her leg
Silvia has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- David Koma
- Stella McCartney
- Larios Gin
- NYX Professional Makeup
- L’Oréal Paris
- Georges Rech
- ES Fascinante
- Berta Cabestany
- Bimba Y Lola
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Ze Garcia
- Louis Vuitton
- Market Place New York
- John Richmond
Silvia Alonso Favorite Things
- Cuss Word – Imbécil (Fool)
- Skincare Brand – Alaena
Silvia Alonso Facts
- Her Hollywood doppelgänger is Leighton Meester, who is famous for playing Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl.
- Silvia shares her birthdate with celebrities such as Denzel Washington, John Legend, Seth Meyers, Maggie Smith, Joe Manganiello, etc.
- She had a phobia of needles earlier, but she overcame it with therapy.
- Silvia enjoys hiking and diving in her free time.
Featured Image by Ruben Ortega / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0