|Amy-Jane Brand Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1990|
Amy-Jane Brand is an English DJ, model, Instagram star, and YouTuber who is known for keeping her fans engaged by uploading her stunning pictures on Instagram. Also, she has gained an impressive social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
DJ, Model, Instagram Star, YouTuber
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers and an older sister.
Amy-Jane Brand is managed by ZOOZ Group, Social Media and Influencer Marketing Agency.
Trap, Hip Hop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy-Jane Brand has dated –
- Matt McGuire (2013-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
- ‘Chasing That Feeling’ tattoo her left wrist
Amy-Jane Brand has either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media such as Zara, Dior, Nasty Gal, Lounge Underwear, Valley Eyewear, Foxy Locks Hair Extensions, House Of CB, Boohoo, FashionNova, PRINCESS POLLY, Wildflower Cases, 28th. Vintage, STEELE, Dr. Martens, Lucid Dreams, Honey Birdette, Champion Australia and NZ, I AM GIA, Lounge Swim, Tiger Mist, Glam Eyelash Extensions, NAKED WOLFE, The Lola Collection, American Apparel, Supreme, Jagger & Stone, etc.
Amy-Jane Brand has said that she is a spiritual person who does not believe in religions or God.
Amy-Jane Brand Favorite Things
- Thing To Do In The World – Making people laugh
Source – YouTube
Amy-Jane Brand Facts
- Although she was born in England, Amy-Jane Brand was raised in Australia as her family moved to Perth when she was 3 years old.
- She has revealed that she does not have a middle name and gets irritated when people call her Amy. She prefers being called Amy-Jane or AJ.
- Her father died due to cardiomyopathy when she was 13 years old.
- Amy-Jane Brand was just 18 years old when she built her first house on the coast of Western Australia.
- She has described her teenage self as a rebel.
- She is sarcastic.
- Growing up, public speaking was one of Amy-Jane Brand’s biggest fears.
- She has credited her mother as her inspiration and her best friend.
- She believes that music has been therapeutic to her.
- Whenever a situation arises, Amy-Jane Brand tends to choose sides and it even irritates her when other people don’t.
- She is a very compassionate person who does not hold back from revealing her actual emotions.
- She has said that she was bullied throughout her primary school years as well as her high school years for not being pretty enough.
- Amy-Jane Brand’s biggest regret has been letting her fears hold her back from doing things that she wanted to do.
- She enjoys driving manual cars.
- She burps and swears a lot.
- Amy-Jane Brand loves both cooking and eating.
Featured Image by Amy-Jane Brand / Instagram