Emma Ishta, Groovy Girl
Brookfield, Queensland, Australia
New York City, New York, United States
With a focus in Jazz Voice, Emma attended Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University in Australia.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Tom Douglas Powell (Brother)
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Emma is married to New York based director and playwright Daniel McCabe. They married in 2011. She has a stepdaughter, named, Tierney.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall frame
- Butterfly tattoo near her genital
32-23-35 in or 81-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
As a model, she has advertised for brands such as DKNY Jeans, and Zimmermann.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Portraying the lead role as Kirsten Clark in the ABC Family sci-fi crime drama series Stitchers.
First Fashion Show
Emma first appeared in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 Fashion Show where she walked the ramp for DSquared², Enrico Coveri, Gaspard Yurkievich, and Laura Biagiotti.
Emma debuted in 2015 with the drama movie I Smile Back for her role as Katrina.
First TV Show
In 2014, Emma played the role as Cara in the ABC’s drama series Black Box in an episode titled “Kodachrome.”
Emma also must be taking special care of her diet.
Emma Ishta Favorite Things
- Food – Truffle French fries
- TV Show – Outlanders (2014-Present)
- Emoji – Blowing kiss, thumbs up, piggy face
- Color – Cream
Emma Ishta Facts
- Emma actually says the line – “What the F**k” to herself at least a dozen times a day.
- She has graced the ‘D’ Italy August 2010 magazine cover.
- In 2008, Ishta served as the face of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival.
- In 2003, Ishta started modeling. At that time, she was 13.
- She is a big fan of “Star Wars” movie series.
- She can sing and plays piano and violin.
- Emma has actually played violin for 15 years.
- Her typical bar order is Moscow Mule. But, if it is evening, she may also order White Russian for dessert along with chips.
- She also uses the word too often – “Yanowhaddamean?” It is one word for the sentence “You Know What I Mean?”
- The Graduate (1967) is the film that makes her laugh.
- She prefers ‘drama’ instead of ‘comedy.’
- Emma prefers a good flat white coffee over tea.
- Catch Emma on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.