|Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1984|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub is an Indian actor, theatre artist, and television personality who rose to fame with his role as Murari Gupta in the 2013 Hindi-language romantic drama film, Raanjhanaa, in which he co-starred alongside the likes of Dhanush, Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar, and Abhay Deol. In addition to that, he has also been cast in a variety of characters in projects such as Rishi Aggarwal in Mission Mangal, Sadiq Ibrahim in Raees, Narayan in Tubelight, Sadashiv in Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Nishad in Article 15, Inder Mohan Singh (PTI) in Chhalaang, Manish in A Simple Murder, Jojo in Raja Natwarlal, Baarik Karnak/Baaru in Tanu Weds Manu, Arun Kumar Singh/Chintu in Tanu Weds Manu: Returns, and Shanichar in Thugs of Hindostan.
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
He was born in 1984.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub studied at Kirori Mal College and then completed his theatre training at the National School of Drama (NSD) located in Delhi in 2006.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Television Personality
- Father – He was a theatre artist and professor.
- Mother – She has been a theatre artist.
- Siblings – Mohammed Zeeshan has a brother and a sister.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub has dated –
- Rasika Agashe (2007-Present) – In the year 2007, he got married to Rasika Agashe and the duo has been blessed with a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Has often been cast as hero’s friend in movies
- Often sports a mustache
- Vocals about his political views
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub Facts
- He was raised in Delhi, India.
- In 2011, he made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Manu Sharma/Manish, the son of a big-time politician, in the 2011 biographical thriller film, No One Killed Jessica, based on the Jessica Lal murder case. The film starred Rani Mukerji and Vidya Balan.
- For his performance in No One Killed Jessica, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub was nominated for a Filmfare Award for “Best Male Debut”.
- Unlike many Indian celebrities, he is amongst the very few who have been vocal about their political and social views.
- He was seen as Sadiq, Raees’s friend, and confidante, in the 2017 Hindi-language period action thriller film, Raees.
- In 2019, Mohammed Zeeshan appeared as Sakool in the Hindi-language action spoof film, Arjun Patiala, starring Diljit Dosanjh, Kriti Sanon, and Varun Sharma. The film turned out to be a major commercial disaster.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0